Christmas breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Do you guys do anything special for Christmas breakfast?

Smoked salmon and eggs :) and bucks fizz for the grownups! ;)

In our house adults have bacon sandwiches and glass of Champaign �� and the kids have Xmas decorated crumpets/pancakes/bacon sandwiches :)

I like to have the chocolate coins from my stocking. x

Bacon croissants and the kids have pain au chocolat.

Something small because I like a huge Christmas lunch! Last year we had the asda christmas tree crumpets and star shaped waffles, then chocolate from presents of course 😄

Last year OH and I had cinnamon buns for breakfast which was nice, next year will be our first year with a LO so I'd love to start a good breakfast tradition, I usually just had toast as a kid!

We usually have pancakes and maple syrup at my mums!

Chocolate from our stockings and bacon and eggs and toast.

I usually do Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and a big bowl of fruit salad, hubby and i have a strong coffee lol an the kids have orange juice or egg nog, cant wait :)

Usually a bit of Chocolate at our house while we get ready then bacon sandwiches when we get to my parents house. :)

Chocolate!!
Normally some toast with pate my favourite but being pregnant I won't be having that this year will have to rethink kids have Xmas crumpets although they barely eat anything they r too excited

We normally have a roll and bacon but I'm thinking of taking a leaf out of buddy the elfs book and doing pancakes and syrup ha ;)

It's another big family meal for us. We do the traditional Scandinavian Julfrukost - a big smorgasbord with all sorts of different breads, crackers, fish, meats, pickles, cookies, etc. There is beer and aquavit served to the adults and lots of toasting throughout the meal. It's a lot of fun. The first time my husband joined in the celebration, I waited until the aquavit had kicked in and then I dragged him out to teach him how to x-c ski. I still have photos of that debacle when I need a good giggle. :haha:

Donuts. We have a huge lunch so keep breakfast a bit small.

A choice between bacon on ciabatta rolls or croissants and pain au chocolat (I normally have the latter) and (several bottles of) bucks fizz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"