Christmas breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. We don't have dinner until 3 or 4 so that and chocolate usually keeps us going until then.

we are similar to Sarahkka and have a meat platter :) the children have cereal first though or they go bonkers!

Waffles with syrup and squirty cream and fresh fruit - we are mega healthy!!! :haha:

It's usually junk food for us lol we try and get toast in before any candy though

We always have a sit down breakfast together as a family of smoked salmon, scrambled eggs & toast. With champagne.

I had been trying to ignore this thread, as I knew it would make me hungry, but in the end I couldn't resist!

Hubby and I always have bacon butties, I also remember always having them growing up - my Dad would make them once the present unwrapping chaos was over! Last year the kids had crumpets, but their favourite breakfast at the moment is hot cross buns! Wrong holiday, I know, but if I can get them that is probably what they will have.

I so want a bacon buttie now!

It's different every year for us. This year I'm thinking bacon, croissants, fruit salad and maybe eggs. Oh, and I'm thinking mimosas for me and DH. Chocolate will sustain us the rest of the day until dinner. Dinner is early on Christmas day (around 2 or 3pm) so that shouldn't be too hard.

Bacon sandwiches for us.
As a kid we would have porridge until we were old enough to enjoy bacon sandwiches.

This year the kids are having pancakes (they are pancake mad) yogurt and fruit. And we will have bacon sandwiches and cinnamon swirls with lots and lots of coffee!

Xx

Always smoked salmon bagels, fruit salad and champagne

OH does bacon butties for him, FIL, my mum and dad. I open the biscuit tin with a cup tea. Alex will probably have a slice of bacon, some biscuits then some chocolate when we open it lol.
I can't enjoy anything else other than biscuits on Christmas morning as that's what we did when i was little. We'd open santa presents then have a cup of tea and biscuits.

Bacon rolls and Bucks Fizz here! I buy those part-baked rolls that you just stick in the oven for ten minutes, so they're hot, crispy and fresh. I'm pregnant this year, so no Bucks Fizz. I think I'll have orange juice and sparkling grape juice in a champagne glass!

Bacon sandwiches, open the tin of choccy biscuits and bucks fizz for adults, hot choc for girls.

Since getting married 5 years ago, I've struggled to get christmas brekky right in terms of how full we are. Last year I perfected it :haha: so will be doing the same..... A fruit platter witH mini pain au chocolat, waffles & crumpets. Bucks Fizz again this year as not pregnant! And lots of coffee! With OJ for DS1 :)

We have something different every year, last year was smoked sausage and bacon pancakes, the year before sausage and egg muffins, this year I want to do eggs benedict at my house but it's if everyone will drag themselves round that early :dohh:

Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and toast with champagne

It's just me and the LO's Christmas morning so there's no point cooking anything massive, I usually do maybe bacon, sausage and eggs and let them just pick at it as they're usually too excited to sit and eat!!

This year we're going to do christmas shaped waffles and crumpets :)

Either chocolate or bacon/sausage sandwiches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"