Christmas Clothes !

Babybump87

Reaction score
In need of some inspiration for my 3 ! (And myself !)

So what are you and your kiddos wearing for Christmas Day this year !

Show us all your outfits !

Probably be in our PJs all day :)
I sometimes getthe girls a outfit to wear but haven't this year. We never leave the house on Christmas day x

We all get dressed up to go to my mums, we all wear christmas jumpers or dresses :)

I'll probably wear a nice dress. Need to try it on sometime.
Kids will wear Christmas jumpers :)

Oldest has the black tshirt with black skinny jeans and vans style shoes

Youngest has the blue jumper, blue skinny jeans and probably wear it with boots. They will wear the same outfit for their school Xmas party too. Oldest was so hard to buy for this year! He was super fussy.

I’ve got a black velour dress from primark, will wear with black tights and have purpley hairband and will do my nails and makeup to match. We go to my mams for dinner so will make an effort.

A75F4A27-CC3B-469F-BAAA-0CBCBA5E2787.png 318E3A8A-7D46-4DC1-8C42-FD0F79D22F29.jpeg

Pjs DH and I will get dresses for the purpose of walking the dog or in case BIL decides he wants to drop round unexpectedly, but it'll be jeans and a Christmas jumper

I would get Pjs but we all go over to the in laws and family members to go to! Nothing better than a PJ day!

Going shopping tomorrow for a little look if I see anything will get it ! I usually get the girls a Xmas themed dresses but going for something they can wear weeks later !

Asda have some really cute shirts for baby boys that have vest poppers at the bottom, and you can get matching dresses. I'm not really up on fashion but my friends seem in to the pinafore style dress with a turtle neck style thin jumper and thick tights at the moment so if you're not going Christmas themed those could possibly work for the girls for the rest of winter.

I was going with pinafores with non turtle necks DDs won’t wear turtle necks !! So awkward and fussy ! Went over to ASDA yesterday no sizes i needed !! The clothes section is pretty small !

I’m off into town at the weekend to sort it out !

I’m not stressing over it now just more stressed the thought of going into town on the last weekend before Xmas !!! Help!

I'm going in to town Saturday as well, though thankfully I don't actually need anything, I'm just going as it's the last chance to get some quiet time before the big day. I would have gone to see my niece but her mum said their house has been hit by the bug.
Ds3 is fussy with clothes so I feel your pain.

Oh no hope they are all better soon ! This bug is a nightmare !

DD1 has always been fussy with her clothes she will only wear skirts and leggings ! Jeans are a big no no ! DD2 was fine up until recently she hates everything now! So annoying

I’m glad you don’t need anything and can have a leisurely stroll around !

Yes! Ds3 can't wear jeans and doesn't like anything too high in the neck or with seams.
Hopefully most people will have been put off the idea of shopping too close and it'll be quieter than we expect. Fingers crossed you find something for them to wear

My DS is fussy with clothes as well. He hates anything too high up on his neck. He's only just started wearing socks in the last year.

I haven't got anything special. DH said we should dress up or at least get dressed as BIL is over Christmas day. The girls still have a dress from last year (H&M) which they can wear with some leggings. I've got a Christmas jumper and so does DH.

X

Ohhh I’m dreading it ! DH might drive us into town that’s a big no no for me! I get so stressed and road rage !

Least it’s not present and clothes shopping !

My mum gave the boys really nice jumpers and shirts for underneath which they are going to wear with their cords. I am thinking Nick will also wear cords and a smart jumper and shirt underneath. I am going to wear velvet trousers and a nice top.

They are wearing these for Christmas jumper day today. I think that they might wear them on Christmas day too

20191220_074124-1512x2016.jpg

I'm clothes obsessed when it comes to my kids so their outfits are done. I have no idea what I'm going to wear though. Me and dh aren't as important. Haha. Here's one of their outfits for one of our Christmas parties.

image_09ef4bb0-0666-48e9-8736-22a4193f97de_1296x.jpg image_3391ea11-cb93-4444-b57f-6326bf9aa8f2_1296x.jpg image_a6ea34fb-1e75-4b7b-8fa5-10ccb051de31_1296x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->