Christmas countdown...It's CHRISTMAS EVE!!! 1 more sleep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more people on my facebook are starting to talk about Christmas! :xmas12:
Ok so some of them are complaining that its only September and Christmas stuff is in the shops (insert the Grinch emoticon that this site so obviously needs, here)
But others are talking about buying presents, or when will trees go up, and "when do you wrap?"
:xmas16::xmas10:

I can remember downloading the sleeps app on my iPad and it being like 250 days, can't believe how fast it is going, what makes it even more exciting is all the build up once Halloween and bonfire night are out the way full steam ahead to Christmas!!

Do you ladies celebrate Halloween and bonfire?

Am thinking as this year Halloween falls on a Friday to take the kids out for an hour or so, then come home and have a Halloween themed tea party and let them stay up a bit later than usual! Then bonfire night there is a park around the corner from us that has a big bonfire and firework display and it only costs £1, we missed last year due to having to go to church for a wedding meeting and was gutted but we can go this year, should be fun.

My wedding anniversary is on Bonfire Night! I absolutely love it :) however this year I will be praying I don't go into labour as baby is due three days later!

For Halloween we tend to get some sweeties in for the local kiddies and stick a pumpkin in the window. I like it when we only get a few though so I can eat the left over sweeties ;)

:happydance: not long now tell double digits!!

For Halloween it's trick or treating than fireworks and bon fire!

Ooooh this year has gone so fast!

I've never been trick or treating! we'll have a halloween party at nursery then I might have a few of his friends over on Saturday for a spooky tea party. I prefer
bonfire night, sausage casserole and fireworks :)

Oh yes sausage hot dogs and tomato soup always remind me of bonfire night, I must admit I am not a fan of Halloween but I do love bonfire night x

Do you guys have your kids Halloween costumes picked out? My oldest says he wants to be spider man and he wants my youngest to be a wolf lol

I'm excited for Halloween this year as my hubby finally gets to go out with us as it falls on a Friday!

We don't really do much for Halloween and Bonfire Night. We watch the fireworks out the window, we watch kids halloween films and buy halloween themed sweets, but we don't trick or treat. We live on the outskirts of a village, to get into the main part in order to trick or treat you have to walk along an unlit road, with a field either side. Its scary enough on a normal night, let alone Halloween. This is the same reason we never get trick or treaters knocking at our door LOL

We never get trick or treaters as we live in a cul de sac full of bungalows, shame really as the kids would probably enjoy people coming to the door, will put some decorations up see if we get any but we live in a town so plenty places for us to trick or treat for an hour, watch hocus pocus and have a little Halloween themed tea party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"