Christmas crazies check-in

DanielleM

Reaction score
Who's here? :xmas12:

I'm Danielle 30 in 1 week and I have a husband Dave and 2 little boys 11&5 :flower:

Who's here? :xmas12:

I'm Danielle 30 in 1 week and I have a husband Dave and 2 little boys 11&5 :flower:

I'm here! I'm Kayleigh, 29, husband John, 4 little boys aged 9, 7 (8 next month) 5 and 1 (2 next month) and I am mega excited to be back in the grotto!!!

What is Christmas Crazies? I feel like I must belong here!! I am obsessed with everything Christmas lol is it too early for my tree? :haha:

Yay the grotto is open!!!!! I'm here I'm Charlotte, turned 30 just 3 days ago, fiancé is Ash, I have two sons 8 and 6 and a daughter 3, and I'm pregnant with a suprise die 11th December, I also have a step son who is 6, so plenty of Xmas pressies to be buying!!

I'm here. I'm Ceri, 28, fiance Dean (getting married June 2017 in Cyprus). I have a 3 year old boy (4 in January) and an 8 month old little girl (1 in january).
Finished for the kids, bit can see me spending more on them now :haha:

Here! :xmas3:
I'm Kate, I'm 26. OH is Jack, 25 and LO is Lucas and he's 5 :flower:

What is Christmas Crazies? I feel like I must belong here!! I am obsessed with everything Christmas lol is it too early for my tree? :haha:

It's a term for those of us who're obsessive enough to inhabit the Grotto this time of year... :haha:

Hello :wave:

I'm Zilah 23, hubby 27 and LO 4 :) bring on the Christmas fun!! Xxx

Whoop whoop! I'm here! I'm mummy to 4 year old twins and a 2 year old. All their birthdays are before Christmas so I have LOTS of shopping to do :)

Hey, im leanne 25, hubby 27, three girls 7,5 and 10months. Due little boy in dec (3rd dec baby lol)

Hellooo!
I am Jillian (27) and single mummy to 3 girlies 4 1/2, 2 & almost 1!
I have already got quite a bit for the girls, and I really must stop because their dad will be spending christmas here too so will be adding whatever he buys to my stash!!

Hiya everyone! I'm Leanne, I am mummy to a 5 year old girl and 3 year old boy. I also have their birthdays in Dec and Jan so have lots of shopping to do :) xx

I'm Leonie, i'm 22 and i'm a Christmas crazy.
I have two boys Morgan 5 and Harvey is 3 tomorrow.

Hi! I'm Sally, 24. Hubby is Tiarnan and DS is Flynn (2 in Jan). And pregnant with #2 due April :)

Woop, I'm here.. 26, with 4 year old boy who will be 5 on dec 4th :D

I'm Kristen - 34 (35 on boxing day), Hubby is Nicholas - 46 and Samuel is 3.

Planning on not going too crazy this year (although Nick has got Sam an iPad so that might count as ott already :haha:)- might even make a few of Sam's presents but haven't decided yet.

Hello Christmas crazies I'm Cheryl (35) married with 2 daughters who are 5 and 4

Hellooooooo Crazies!!!!

Great to be back...admin you teases :kiss:

Hello everyone. I'm 33, my hubby is 38 and I'm a mummy to a 3 1/2 year old DD and a 20 month DS.
I've been stalking the grotto thread over in general chat since it started!!...Can't wait to start buying the bargains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->