Christmas crazies check-in

Woohoo

It's beginning to look alot like christmas 😊 xx

Yay!!! Grottos open :happydance:

I'm Louise, 29 (almost 30 booooooo) and have a 10 yo Daughter and 5 and 3 yo Sons

Woo hoo! I’m Emma. Here with DH, Molly (6) and Ethan (3). Brilliant ages this Christmas, I can't wait!

So excited about Christmas! I'm Layla and I'm 26, OH is Craig who is 28 and we have Sophie who is almost 5 and Isaac who is 3 months!

Im here :wave: me and OH and 2 boys aged 2 and 5 :)

Hi! :wave:. I'm Ellie, 29, DH is Fin 28 and we have Ted, 4, Violet, 2.5 and baby girl born today! Looking forward to getting Christmassy :dance:

Congratulations Eleanor Ace!

I'm here, I'm Karli. Oh is a dickhead, oops sorry, I mean OH is Jonny, I have two little ones, Madi, nearly 7 and Zach who's 4! I am so excited this is open!

Hello! I am Jess 29 my OH is also 29 and we have a little girl Belle who has just turned 2.

I am almost finished her presents but as only two pays until Christmas I need to get some bargains for the rest of the family!

So excited!

Congratulations Eleanor ace!

Hello everyone. I'm Sonal I'm 27. OH is Gavin who is also 27. We have two crazy little people who live with us. Dillan who is 4 and Mila ( mee-lah) who is 15 months. However if she continues to stamp her tiny little feet at me I will be putting her on ebay before Christmas. And then there is Ruby, our 7 year old dog.

Let the spending begin.

Hi everyone! I'm Kate 29 OH also 29 and we have 2 boys, O is 3 (4 in November) and J who is 6 months!!
I love Christmas!!!

Congratulations Eleanor Ace! :baby:

I'm Laura and have two boys, William aged 5 and Thomas who is 3 at the end of January. I am very Christmas obsessed and I am excited that this year William is starting to understand Christmas, I was sorted out some Christmas photos and he came and pointed out Father Christmas and got really pleased*

*William is autistic (as is Thomas) that is why he is only just starting to understand Christmas.

Yay the grotto!!! I have been in here obsessively for the last two years and here i am again :D

Im louise, 26 with an almost 5 year old boy and 18 month old girl. I swear noone else in my life understands my love for christmas the way the people in here do!!!

:hi: I'm Eve. Mum of two (13 and almost 6 *born Dec 30th*)

Eeeeeeeek!

Hello everyone :)

This is my third or fourth year on the grotto and i love it!! My name is Diane (32) hubby is Brad (36) we have an almost 11 year old son Roland, 8 year old DD Lilly and a 2 year old DD (who is 3 on 19th Dec) Noel. :)

Hi I'm Beth, 23 (24 next month), OH is 23 and we have a 20 month old DS.

We live where Santa does (in Lapland) so everything starts to get really Christmassy here by mid November ready for the tourists :)

Yaaaaaay! I'm Char (or any variation/name unless it's offensive, haha!) 18 weeks pregnant with 1st baby who is also a little girl and my little rainbow baby who's due 2 months after Christmas Eve!

Can't wait to get Christmas crazy! Is it wrong that when I typed that I imagined multiple twerkings upon Christmas trees? :lol:

So ready for some Christmas spirit! And congratulations, Ellie! :baby: xxx

I'm bloody late!! I'm Lucy :) Married to J. Mummy to F (5) and R (2) xx

Hi :hi:
I'm kell 27 husband 28 and we have a little boy 20months.
So excited to be somewhere we can talk about Christmas without the "it's only ...... "
We are both huge Christmas fans, and go all out!! This year is extra special as my mum is visiting from South Africa and havent seen her since our wedding in 2012!!
So lots of extra planning this year to make sure it is PERFECT!! (Like I need an excuse:winkwink::haha:)

Hi I'm Lorna in the uk I love Christmas this is my 3rd or 4th year here in the grotto my children are 14 11 I have twins almost 10 a 3 year old and my only daughter is nearly 2 this Christmas is slightly different as I'm buying lots of girlie things I'm so excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->