Christmas crazies check-in

I'm here too :wave: It's just me, DH and (soon to be) 5 year old lo.

Who's here? :xmas12:

I'm Danielle 30 in 1 week and I have a husband Dave and 2 little boys 11&5 :flower:

I'm here too and sooo excited! I'm almost 30 too (1st jan!) mummy to 2 boys age 5 and 2 and I have hubby to be who's 31 :) will
Pop back later to catch up! ❄️❄️❄️

Hi I'm Fiona. 31 with a husband, 3 year old son and 6 month old twin girls. I've already done most of my shopping for the kids :cry:

Ahhhhh can't believe it's open :D yay.

Hiii, I'm Dani (28) married to M, Mum to Jacob (5) and pregnant with #2 (due April)

Ohh it's open!!

Hi, I'm Trish, I'm 22 and I have a 3 year old daughter. I literally only use this forum for the grotto now!

IT'S OPEN EARLY! Yaaaaay!!!
I'm Katherine. I'm... er, not in my 20s anymore :haha: DS1 is 4 and DS2&3 twinnies are 2. DH is Scrooge :haha:

:hi:

They opened it early!!!!

Congratulations Eleanor ace.

I'm Amanda,40, dh is 39 and we have 3 gorgeous children. Our girls are already excited for Christmas. ds will be 1 on 7th January. I've got some things stashed in the loft already,dh gets a surprise at Christmas too when the kids open their presents as he usually doesn't see half of it until the day :rofl: xx

:hi:
I'm Laura, 23 with two LO's who will be 4 and 5 at Christmas!

Hello crazies!! I'm Helen and I'm 28, OH is Dave and is 30 (today!) and our nearly 3 year son old is Micah.

I've not had much chance to shop for Christmas yet with OH's birthday today and Micah's birthday in early October. Once they are out of the way I can think more festively!

Hi, I'm usually just a lurker on the grotto but thought I would properly join in this year.

I'm Lucy 25, Oh is 29. My little girl is 3(4 in February) and my little boy is 8 months.

Hi ladies! I'm Jessica, I'm 23. Mummy to Evie who's 5, Noah who's 3 and Lola who's 2, also girlfriend to Jamie my 25 year old man child :rofl:

I'm so excited for this year! Looking forward the bargains and stashs that get posted :D

Hello I`m Lisa from Birmingham, i am 33 and have two boys who are 8 and 5, and I have another two due in 10 weeks time, (girl/boy twins) so Christmas is going to be very special this year! I have been signed off work so will be spending quite a bit of time on here, already have a lot of the presents in as i wont be able to go out soon as finding it difficult to move!

Hi, I'm Becky 30, hubby 30, dd 4 and ds 1. Love Christmas and the grotto

I'm Bev 29, live with my dh and our DD Holly who is 3. Expecting a Christmas baby boy on December 29th!

Say whaaaaaaat?!!
The grotto opened early & I seem to be late to the party. I blame the Argos 3 for 2 for distracting me.
Hi everyone, I'm 34 & have a little girl Daisy age 7. I love the grotto, my favourite thread every year is the Santa's been picture thread. x

I'm Bev 29, live with my dh and our DD Holly who is 3. Expecting a Christmas baby boy on December 29th!

Congrats, my twins due date is the 26th December but I have been told they will delivered by 37 weeks so approx end of November beginning of December x

I'm Liz (31) and me and OH (30) have 2 DDs ages 3y9m and 12m and Baby #3 is due on leap day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->