Christmas crazies check-in

Trust me to be late to the party! Lol

Hiii (wave) I'm Helen, although friends call me Ellie. I was 30 a week ago, I have my fiancé Liam who's 27, and Josh who's 5 (6 in November) Crapping myself a lil bit cause of having extra to buy for now lol

Hello everybody. Sorry I'm a bit late to party but I'm currently living in a house with no Internet and a really bad phone signal. I'm kayleigh, 29, my OH thinks I'm crazy joining the crazies but is always impressed with how much I end up saving. We have 2 little boys, Adam is 4 and Isaac is 19 months. This year I have a new house to decorate for Christmas and no idea what to get DS2

Hiyaaa! I'm Becca, 22. OH Wade, 24. Ava, (4 in 3 weeks) and Olivia 14 weeks.

:hi: I am Shannon, Mumma 2 two beautiful little men Scottie who is 5 and Zayden who is 2.. and I am married to my High School Sweet Heart Jason.

I've been looking to get into the grotto since like the end of July :haha:

I'm late!

I'm Leanne I'm 22. I've got an almost 6yo DD and a 1 year old DS and baby #3 is due March! I think this is about my
4th year on the grotto!

I am late to the party as well :/ better late than never I guess lol
I'm Emma will be 28in dec, I have 3 boys 6,5 and 2. We are also ttc so hoping to have a bfp
Before Xmas

Hi! I'm 24 and don't have any kiddies yet. I'm still Christmas crazy though! I only have adults to buy for but I love stealing some ideas for the future.

I'm Jess, got DH and 3 children. Lucas will be 5 nearly 6, Kaiden will be 3 and Isabel will be 16months. Christmas gets more exciting every year as the kids get older and understand more. Can't wait for this year xx

I thought I'd posted on here yeterday, but apparently not! Lol.

I'm Amy, 30 years old, primary school teacher (currently on maternity leave until April next year). Married to Nick (also 30), with 2 year old Robyn and baby Ivy.

Thought I'd check and see if the grotto was open and it is whoooo

Myself and my family are Christmas crazy (much to the annoyance of OH). I have two DDs ages 3 and 1 (both just had birthdays).

My family and I tend to go crazy at Christmas but trying to scale back this year as my girls have sooooo much. Not sure we will succeed as its September and we are buying already just after a double birthday celebration.

I have written and re-written my lists and budget, looking for ways to save £££. (missed out on Argos 3for2 as everything out of stock)

Hoping my eldest really gets into the spirit this year as she understands more. Looking around for December activities too like grottos, markets etc

Hello to all my fellow Christmas crazies

C

I am here, Jo, 31, 4 kiddos who by Christmas will be 6, 4, 4, and 18 months! With 3 of them having birthdays! Eck!

Lots of ladies on here LOVE Christmas <3

Just realized I never did this! Been posting here for about a week. Oops!

I'm Cassandra, 29, married to Nick, also 29. We have two girls. Lizzy is 3 years old and Roxy is 8. We also have four furry "children". Three cats: Indy, Strawberry and Moonshine and one dog: Apollo.

Roxy and I are the crazy Christmas people at home, though I'm hoping to convert Lizzy soon. DH could care less and thinks I'm a nutjob.

Hello!

I'm new to this (tend to lurk rather than post :blush: ), but i have already started buying presents so thought I might fit in :haha:

I'm Charlotte/Lottie (30), with DH (32), Logan (6) and Eric (2).

(just seen how out of date my wedding ticker is.... oops... off to fix it :rofl:)

Hi I'm Jules 36, OH 45, and have two boys 5yrs and 6weeks!

Hi :hi: I've been reading posts since the Grotto opened but haven't posted anything yet. I'm Carly, 25 this month, live with OH who's 26 and our DS who will turn 4 on December 28th and expecting a little princess :pink: on December 17th :thumbup:

I annoy my OH all year round going on about Christmas so glad the grotto's here so I can talk freely about it with other crazy people! :xmas13::xmas17::xmas12: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->