Christmas Eve box help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Rio's Christmas Eve box is looking dreadful lol!
I am yet to wrap it in pretty paper, and all I have are his Christmas Eve pyjamas and hat, some chocolate and a Christmas theme cartoon.

What else can I get? He is 18 months old. I think my box is too big,I might add my pyjamas into there too so it looks better lol.

Still need to get slippers but have no other ideas!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/27243491-6A5B-4E9C-8AA9-755925A2455C_zpsj3rexn5e.jpg

My little one has just turned one and ELC/mothercare have some lovely Christmas themed gifts. I got her the happyland Christmas set when it was reduced and the toy box santa figure but they had lots of bits! Maybe a nice book, we have a noisy Christmas one! Although I do think once wrapped it will look lovely!!

Ours have a book each and a Christmas cup to put a drink in for while they watch the film. They're just from b&m with the straw that goes round the outside and have a snowman on. Also doing reindeer dust/food and they have new stocking this year so they're going in xx

I'm putting the following in each of my kids boxes (they're almost 2 and 3)..

Christmas Eve pjs (Olaf from Frozen - boy and girl versions)
A christmas cup for watching TV in the evening
A Christmas shaped cookie/cake
A Christmas book
A Christmas teddy to sleep with

I would do a DVD, but they've bene watching Christmas films on Sky box office and on demand for the whole month of December! Lol

Thanks! I have got the 'that's not my reindeer' book somewhere that I got for it so will add that too. If I can find something to put it in, I'll make some 'reindeer food' too.
Oh and I have a personalised plate for santas treats to go in there, maybe I am more organised than I thought lol!

I would also suggest a book or two, oh and maybe a bath bomb? I got my two a Santa one from Lush but your LO is younger so it may not be suitable...

Weve got
Dvd
Book
Snowman soup
Santa key
Reindeer dust
Letter from santa, nspcc one
Tub of smarties
Box of smartie cupcake mix to make santa a cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread