• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

Well I can do either week as OH gets paid on the 25th :rofl: will wait for a few more replies :) xx

Just seen this, I might be able to come & depending on the day I might be able to leave DS at home & just bring the wee one :)

Hey, I will hopefully know on Wednesday if I'm working or not. :)

Anytime is OK with me so I haven't voted. :)

Me too Anna! Especially now as I have my own which means that Chris can have a daddy daughter day with Caitlin while I have a mummy son day with Thomas :) xx

Shit. Just came back to retract what I said because I'm at a wedding on 27th November. I'm such a knob! :( Hope you all have a good time. Gutted to be missing it xx

Updated girlies.

Date is now set so can you please let me know if you can make it and I will start trying to make travel arrangments xx

sorry i cant come im going to lou's that weekend for annabelles birthday xxx

I'm at my brother in law's wedding on 27th :( Sorry x

I'm still not 100% but make plans anyway & Ill just tag on the end if I come :) x

hello! :wave: Can I say a provisional yes to coming? As far as I know Im free that weekend!
:flower:

I realy dont know now date has been set. Pay day for us isnt til the week after. I really wont have any money and seeing as you have your own car now im guessin the offer of car sharing no longer stands :lol:

Ill have to let you know closer to day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->