Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

Course we can still car share you daft :mamafy:

We could change it to the week after but I won't be able to make it as were going to Oxford that weekend x

I'll still most likely be coming. :)

ETA
my names leonie to put on the list :)

I should be coming! (but not good at planning in advance so hoping im not doing anything I dont know about!)

btw my name's Charlotte :blush:

oooh i wanna come, will have to try and book a few days off to go and see me gran and come to this while im there, will be me, paul and 2 babies :) x

Are partners going too? Think OH might be a bit jealous of me going to Big Lukes, since we pass it every time we are at metro centre and stand salivating at the window at allllll the foooooooddddd:haha:

I'm not bringing a OH because i dont have one

Aw i hope im not the only one coming without there OH :haha:

im bringing my OH only because i dont think hed be too impressed if i left him with my gran all day :haha:

x

Tbh I think it will be busy enough with us all without adding all the partners too. Obviously people can bring them if they want but it's going to be crowded as it is.

Just let me know who is coming with you as I'm booking the table tomorrow.

Personally my OH wouldn't want to come shopping with me and a bunch of other women and kids :haha: xx

Im going to have to be a right pain and stay as a maybe, it will all depend on how i feel at the time and see if i have the energy to drag my 37 week bump on the train.

my oh is not coming ... he wouldnt want to anyway :) just me and baby mathew. What big lukes will we be going to? xx

I'm guessing the one in the village as thats the one weve been too before and they take bookings. The other doesnt. :)

i have to be a maybe aswell, at least until i can see if paul can book some time off :( x

Right girlies a bit of a problem ... Big Lukes don't take bookings on a weekend before 7pm :dohh:

So I was wondering if people would be interested in Pizza Hut or something along those lines? Or do you think we should just all split up for lunch?

Whats your thoughts :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"