Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

I'm still a maybe :). I'll have to confirm nearer the time , sorry. x

I like the idea of everyone having lunch together, but it's not a problem if we need to split up due to space.
xx

I like the idea of having lunch together too, is there anywhere else where we can book maybe? Fingers crossed theres space in Big Lukes on the day but could always book somewhere else too, Im coming for the company and not the food anyway,so dont mind where we go:flower:

Is everyone ok with pizza hut then? I can give them a ring tomorrow. If we get there early (about 11.30) I think Big Lukes should be able to seat us all! :thumbup: xx

I'm okay with pizza hut they do pasta there don't they? havent been in a long time!

Theres always the chinese buffet too... they are massive and put tables together for large parties :)

But i also like pizza hut too xx

Ooooo thats a good one! I will PM everyone tomorrow and ask to see who wants chinese or pizza hut xx

PS Pizza Hut do pasta and chinese buffet do English food too xx

Ah okay i'm not very keen on chinese tbh :haha:

what's nandos like never been in there? dont know how big it is or anything though

i dont mind pizza hut, not so keen on nandos tbh cos paul works there so its gotten a bit boring, all they do is chicken lol, dont mind chinese but wouldnt be so happy giving leyla chinese :wacko: could bring her something else though

x

Ah that's a good point lol if i do bring LO she wont eat pizza!

There is that pub next door to big lukes but it's not very big can't remember the name!

they do free kids meals in pizza hut, i got leyla macaroni cheese last time or they have spaghetti bolognese and lasagne, plus a free trip to the salad bar :)

well just to add, im not fussed where we go for food, im quite easy and will go anywhere im sure ill find something i like :)

I'm really looking forward to this! :)

Am I going to be "grandma" there? :rofl: I get the feeling I'm quite a lot older than you lovelies :)

Well I haven't booked anywhere as it seemed we couldnt all agree :lol: Only thing we can do on the day is queu up for Big Lukes and hope we all get in together ... if not we will just have to split into groups and go where we each want :thumbup:

Everyone still up for this? :flower: xx

I'm still up for it! I need to meet some mummy friends i have none apart from on here :haha:

Btw i do not look nothing like my picture on here so i will have to post one of me near the time of the
meet so you all dont think i am some random person just walking up :rofl:

I can't wait!!

I have a couple of you lovely ladies added on FB but if you other girls want to add me before the meet then my address is https://www.facebook.com/#!/Soon.2.be.Mrs.Robson

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"