Christmas = O time. Join me?

13dpo still BFN going out of my mind lol good luck to all today's testers hope you all get the BFP your hoping for.

morming,
sorry you are out Kelly :-(
Butterfly sorry about the bfn I got one too this morning, but I'm now confident I ovulated on monday which would be cycle day 26! can't bear these long cycles any more so I've made a doctor's appointment for Monday to get the ball rolling on drugs, I've pcos so hoping it won't take too long to get me back on track.
good luck to those testing x

I haven't lost all hope af not due till Sunday im hoping she won't rear her ugly head. Good luck at the Drs hope you get your BFP soon x

Ok so I don't have any hpts, but I DO have some opks ☺️ So I took one just now and here's the result 10dpo read at 3 minutes. What do we think?? Do I need to go get a hpt?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone- I'm still here- made it to 14dpo and usually only have a LP of twelve days.

:bfn: though :shrug:

Ok so I don't have any hpts, but I DO have some opks ☺️ So I took one just now and here's the result 10dpo read at 3 minutes. What do we think?? Do I need to go get a hpt?!

That's a bit strange. Yes I'd take a test

Bfn :cry: but only 10dpo. So I'll be testing again on the 11th I think.

:dust:

Tryin4no2 - I had a BFN at 9dpo, and then the faintest possible line at 12 dpo - hope you have the same (or an even darker line)!!

I took an EPT digi today and BFN. Then I took it apart and looked and looked at the test strip and thought I saw the faintest line possible, but I think I'm just seeing things. Will try again in a few days if AF doesn't show. I'm around 12-13 dpo.

Anyone else have news?

I woke up to the evil :witch: this morning so I'm out.... On to February!!

Anyone else have an update?!

:dust:

14dpo BFN really bad cramps think it's all over for me in January has any started a fen thread yet lol x good luck ladies and lots of sticky baby dust x

I took an EPT digi today and BFN. Then I took it apart and looked and looked at the test strip and thought I saw the faintest line possible, but I think I'm just seeing things. Will try again in a few days if AF doesn't show. I'm around 12-13 dpo.

Anyone else have news?

I hate to be the person to mention it, but I don't want you to get your hopes up if it ends up a bfn. The digis always have a second line. :(
They do that to trick us!

Update: I'm officially out. I got my period the day after I posted, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the rest of my vacation. Will order some OPKs and try again this month.

Definitely out this month af came with a vengeance this morning. Roll on February good luck everyone x

AF got me yesterday... gutted but atleast another time to try again..goodluck for those who are still waiting...on to february

I hate to be the person to mention it, but I don't want you to get your hopes up if it ends up a bfn. The digis always have a second line. :(
They do that to trick us![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that second line was really visible, but I was looking at the spot where the actual line would appear. But it was probably just me seeing things.

Sorry for all the :af:s, ladies. I'm waiting for her to show today or tomorrow, and if she doesn't I'll test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->