Christmas = O time. Join me?

Congrats to those with BFPs!

I'm finding the TWW interminable this time around. It feels like I've been post-O forever, and I still have a week before I test.

Penelope- I totally understand!!!! I am 8dpo and it feels like an eternity before BFP or AF time.

I've already given in and tested at 5dpo (if I even ovulated at all)! Of course bfn but at least I know a line will for sure mean a new pregnancy after my mc. The recent few bfn have actually been a bit reassuring to me that I'm past the mc physically!

Today I had lots of snotty yellow cm. :shy: That's supposed to be a good sign, right? I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. Fingers crossed!

I am also feeling like this is the TWW of forever!! Still 5 days away from testing!

Looking forward to hearing everyone's testing results!! FX!

O'd on dec 27th negative first response going to test again with a different brand on Thursday got a lot of symptoms but am hypersensitive which could be why I guess.
Good luck everyone ��

Okay... Not getting excited yet, but went to dinner thinking it was negative and a $ tree test dried pink. I'll call it tomorrow with fmu!

99.9% sure I'm out. I always get a migraine a day or two before AF arrives and I got one today so I think AF will be coming early :cry:

Good luck kdmalk! I hope you get a dark second line tomorrow morning.

Kylee eeeek!!! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow! Post a pic ok? Good luck!!!

I think I'm out. I'm on vacation, supposed to get my period around Friday, and I think it's starting now. :(

Ohhhh... Hope we start getting lots of BFP on this thread.

Good luck everyone! I'm 9 dpo and gonna test on Saturday. I got a bfp with DD at 12 dpo.

Im out, the witch has shown up this morning :-( !!! I remain positive as December was the first month i have tried after 5 years on the pill. I will be keeping an eye and hope to see many BFP on this thread! Good luck girls xx

Bfn this today still have strong symptoms gonna do another test tomorrow morning then try and wait till af is due at the weekend felt very nauseous over the last few days and have noticed a change in my nipples (tmi lol) what do you think ladies?

Butterfly, I had the same thing. Nipples... That was the first sign. If you are sure, keep testing until the pee stick agrees with you. That's what I did. Lol

Test is still nearly invisible and my frer will hardly cooperate, but I am sticking with bfp. But very cautiously.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
I'm feeling a bit frustrated and inpatient was on depo injection for over 3 years and have been waiting for 8 months just for my body to start working again as it were that finally happened on dec 14th this will be my 5th child and LAST lol it'll be my partners 1st he's so excited about a baby he never thought he'd want one so much ��

I see the line Kylee and they are always lighter in person! :thumbup: Congrats!

I took a FRER this morning because my headache was still here and I wanted to know if I could take an advil, and surprise surprise, I got a definite BFP! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->