Christmas = O time. Join me?

Hi! Can I join please? I will probably ovulate around the 26th :xmas17:

Welcome C Beary :wave:

I think I am really close to ovulation now, I got my period earlier than usual this month, about 5 days early, anyway I've been getting a lot of thick discharge and I've been feeling really sleepy the last few days, despite getting 9 hours of sleep. I really just want to take a nap right now. Does anyone else get super exhausted around O time?

Hi all! Welcome to everyone! I swear I will update front page tomorrow! O time is just around the corner! Good luck and baby dust to everyone! So excited!

Hey, Can i join?

Im on my first month (this month) ttc #1 and we are super excited! i should be ovulating around 26-28 i believe! I would LOVE to have a September baby! :happydance:

Can I join? This will be our first month ttc No.2. I'm due to O around 30th and will no doubt start testing from around CD 10!

Fiiiiiiiiinally updated the front page. Let me know if I missed anyone. As you O, I will update your date and can add test dates for everyone. FX for lots of BFPs this month! Yay for September babies! I am a september baby and would love nothing more than to share my birthday month with my first baby!!! Look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Thank you for the page update!

Don't want to give you more work, but I think I will be testing on the 4th of Jan if AF has not visited yet

I'm due to O around the 26th. Sneaking around my parents house with the MIL here too! Santa bring us babies 😊

Thank you for updating! :D

So what are you girls doing this time around to help catch that egg? On my end I'm taking Vitex, and we're setting aside the coconut oil (lubricant) to make a healthier environment for the little guys. I'm not sure what else I could be doing to make it better.

Hi ladies!

I'm having my first AF post mc and if this cycle is normal I'm due to O right on Christmas day! I wouldn't be surprised if it's a few days later but put me down for Christmas anyways. Then testing Jan 9. I'm sure we'll be exhausted from Christmas festivities but we'll have to get up the energy to dtd lots lol!

Front page is updated! Let me know if anyone else has an approximate test date. I don't mind to change it later if your O date changes. :)

Random vent- I left my bbt thermometer when I went to visit family about 5 hours away a few weeks ago. Now I am using a random cheap thermometer and my temps are all over the place. I have never temped before, so I'm not sure if it's the crappy thermometer or if my temps actually are all over the place. I am also nervous that I might not O. I doubt that will be the case, but I am terrified. I had a d&c on Nov. 4 and then I am about 95% certain I Oed around thanksgiving day (Nov. 27 if there is anyone not in the US), which seems likely bc AF arrived on Dec. 9 and I have a 13 day LP. This AF has been really weird with more spotting than usual and more CM than usual right after AF (sorry if TMI). So I am not sure if I am going to O early or late or on time or not at all! I'm freaking myself out because I want my September baby so badly. We got pregnant first cycle last time, so I am not sure how I will handle it if it takes us 6 months this time. I use cb opks and so far all negative. DH and I rarely dtd, so I need to make it count when we do. I am only using my opks in the evening, but now I am wondering if I will miss my surge? Any advice? or am I just freaking out for no reason?

Front page is updated! Let me know if anyone else has an approximate test date. I don't mind to change it later if your O date changes. :)

Random vent- I left my bbt thermometer when I went to visit family about 5 hours away a few weeks ago. Now I am using a random cheap thermometer and my temps are all over the place. I have never temped before, so I'm not sure if it's the crappy thermometer or if my temps actually are all over the place. I am also nervous that I might not O. I doubt that will be the case, but I am terrified. I had a d&c on Nov. 4 and then I am about 95% certain I Oed around thanksgiving day (Nov. 27 if there is anyone not in the US), which seems likely bc AF arrived on Dec. 9 and I have a 13 day LP. This AF has been really weird with more spotting than usual and more CM than usual right after AF (sorry if TMI). So I am not sure if I am going to O early or late or on time or not at all! I'm freaking myself out because I want my September baby so badly. We got pregnant first cycle last time, so I am not sure how I will handle it if it takes us 6 months this time. I use cb opks and so far all negative. DH and I rarely dtd, so I need to make it count when we do. I am only using my opks in the evening, but now I am wondering if I will miss my surge? Any advice? or am I just freaking out for no reason?

Same thing happened to me this cycle! I had to use a crappy thermometer for a few days, and then I found my good one, but now my temps don't match. :/ Annoying.

Actually I think you're more likely to conceive after a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage between my first and second, and I got pregnant right away without even a period inbetween. "Fertile fields" my doctor called it lol.

I think you'll be fine. Just keep doing what you are doing, and it will happen. It's so hard to just keep cool and let stuff happen when you are TTC. But the more stressed you are, the less likely you are to conceive!

You have to relax. It's SO important. Try to distract yourself. This is 8 months trying for #3 and I took clomid earlier in the month for the 1st time. My cycles are finally regular. I start the opk tomorrow and will test mid morning and afternoon. I've caught it at night before so just listen to your body. Resting up for dtd too!

I am even more frustrated now, because I put in my temp this morning and moved on with my day. I was typing a thread about opks when I went back to look at my chart, and now it thinks I Oed a few days ago. If that is right, I am more than out this month because we haven't DTD at all since before AF. It would literally be impossible. I will keep testing in case it was a false alarm because I am in the middle of a cold right now, but I am so mad because I have been trying to convince him to BD for DAYS and he wouldn't because I am sick! I could kill him right now, because if I did end up Oing 3 days ago, we could have caught it if he would have listened!!!!! And it makes me mad because I said to him... "it's weird that I am having so much cm right after AF and I am worried I am Oing awkwardly early. We should BD just in case." WHY DIDN'T HE LISTEN?!!! Sorry about the shouty caps. I will try to relax. That just needed to come out. I'll keep you updated!

Same thing happened to me this cycle! I had to use a crappy thermometer for a few days, and then I found my good one, but now my temps don't match. :/ Annoying.

Actually I think you're more likely to conceive after a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage between my first and second, and I got pregnant right away without even a period inbetween. "Fertile fields" my doctor called it lol.

I think you'll be fine. Just keep doing what you are doing, and it will happen. It's so hard to just keep cool and let stuff happen when you are TTC. But the more stressed you are, the less likely you are to conceive!

About being more likely to conceive, that is EXACTLY why I am being so anal about it this month. I want to try to catch it as soon as possible to have the best chance of success. I am not normally this crazy, but I just don't want to have another loss. It would crush me. He is the one that was all excited about trying again, and now I can't get him to touch me because I have a runny nose! :dohh:

That'd be pretty early to O. I once used a cheap thermometer and it drove me nuts!

Ugh Kylee that sucks! I hope your temps change your O to when you thought it would be. You never know what crazy stuff our bodies will do after a mc grrr!

AFM I'm on the last day or two of AF (I hope) and I only have 8 opks left, and I'm worrying about when I should be taking them! I'm thinking CD 10-17?

Kelly- 10-17 sounds like a good window to me. How long is a normal cycle for you?

I was so frustrated yesterday that I ended up doing some retail therapy and ordered some preseed and some wondfos (50 opks and 20 hpts) off amazon just to give me something to look forward to. It will be here on Sunday. I am going to keep using the opks (especially since I have some cheapies now) and hoooooope that I get my surge around normal time.

I went ahead and discarded my low temp, so now it has decided I didn't O. Wondering if I might have fallen back to sleep while taking my temp and my mouth popped open or something??? That just really does seem early. If somehow I did O, does that mean I will have a normal LP length and AF will arrive waaaay early? I have never Oed that early before, so not sure what to expect. I guess I will cross that bridge if I come to it.

How is everyone else?

I actually think I am Oing a bit sooner than I originally thought, more like now rather than the 22nd.

DH and I DTD last night, no protection, and TMI he finally "released" inside. He had been fighting it, even though we agreed to NTNP he had been pulling out until last night, so now comes the 2WW, uuurgh, the hardest part!

Yey Lockandkey so glad to hear he 'relaxed' :) fingers crossed for you this 2ww!
My cb opk didn't work this morning but it shouldn't matter as im only cd8 so still a bit early ( I can o between cd10-15 so like to start early). I really want to catch it this time as dh seems slightly more keen to ttc this month :) would love a Christmas conception!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->