Christmas = O time. Join me?

Anyone else going to O around christmas? I think I will O around the 27th, so plan to bd on christmas for sure! Would love to meet some people that will be in tww with me!

O date *=confirmed

Dec 20
KristyLeighx
*LockandKey*

Dec 24
CertainTurton
2015newmom

Dec 25
Maltesemom (approx)
CorallnGold (approx)
MUMOF5 (approx)
penelopejones (approx - 31st)
MommyB
Mangos

Dec 26
Ottergirl
Bringon2015 (approx - 28th)
C Beary 83
Salembaby

Dec 27
kdmalk
Kellya009

Dec 28
Beckysprayer

Dec 30
iiTTCii

Jan 1
Charmed86

Test date

Jan 4
LockandKey

Jan 6
kdmalk (10dpo)

Jan 9
Kellya009

Jan 10
Mangos (14dpo)

Please let me join in :) FF says 28th (CD14) but I tend to O on CD13, so please put me down for the 27th. I will confirm in a new post once I am getting + OPK.

We've been trying since May but the first few months were half-assed attempts... no OPK, I wasn't producing much, if any, EWCM, and sometimes the BD timing wasn't the best. So, officially TTC since August, and Sept. timing was a bust due to a family vacation. Last month was also a no-go, as I have bipolar and was adjusting to having to go back on some meds AND I went out of town solo to visit family during the entire fertile window - drats. So, This window should be Christmas Eve through the 27th/28th.

DH and I both got general "check ups" - my pap and test on thyroid and some other things (hormones I think?) were normal/healthy and she saw tons of EWCM at the time, a few days before O. DH got a physical and SA and his results physically were good, and his SA showed he is 1% below average... so his urologist recommended we BD every other day during my fertile time to make the most of it.

So... aiming to BD the 24th, 26th, and if my temp drops the 27th then that day too, otherwise the 28th. Conceiving during my favorite holiday season and right before my birthday (30th) would be amazing!!

:dust:ALL AROUND:dust:

Af has finished. I usually O around CD 11 so officially ttc now!

Yup I took my first OPK too, negative lol! I've got about 6 more to do before I expect to see s positive lol!! But it's Christmas week so it will go faster than usual. I have an extra shift at work, then christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with hubby's side, and boxing day is a day off work for me :).

For those ladies that use opk, when does your O line usually start to show? Typically it is faint and then darkens correct?

I thought I'd O around Xmas but my line has been invisible last 2 days (not even faint).

Yup I took my first OPK too, negative lol! I've got about 6 more to do before I expect to see s positive lol!! But it's Christmas week so it will go faster than usual. I have an extra shift at work, then christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with hubby's side, and boxing day is a day off work for me :).

For those ladies that use opk, when does your O line usually start to show? Typically it is faint and then darkens correct?

I thought I'd O around Xmas but my line has been invisible last 2 days (not even faint).

Mine is virtually zero trace of a line up until 3-4 days before O, then I get 1-2 days of a semi-faint to nearly + line. 1-2 days before & during O it's a clear, dark +, then it goes back to no trace of a line or VERY faint once O has occurred.

Since I just bought a pack of 50 Wondfos, I plan to test every morning and early evening so I am sure to catch any positives. I think I have a short O period of like 12 hours or less. We BD as soon as there's a medium colored line (at least every other day) until there's no line again, per our MD recommendations. They said every other day is best to get the best quality "deposit" since DH's sperm is a teeny bit under average (1%, but still).

We managed to dtd on Saturday and Monday! Now just Wednesday and Friday, and if I get my pos OPK Saturday and Sunday too. 😳. Oy!

Oh and we bought a house today! We move in a couple months :).

Congrats on the new house Kelly!

My OPK wasn't quite positive today but should hopefully be positive tomorrow. So far have bd cd8 and 9 and will bd cd11 and 12. I usually O on cd12.

Looks like I am ovulating today.

I will be testing January 3rd.

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • cd152.jpg
    cd152.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
I think I have the front page updated. Let me know if I missed anything or anyone.

Any updates on ladies that should have Oed in the past couple days?

Can I join? This is my second month off bc pills. I'm not tracking anything yet besides my cycle, so we are just trying to dtd every other day this month, but especially this week. Cd14 was yesterday 12/23 (dh's bday:)), so that's just a guess on o day. I think I'm seeing a lot of ewcm today though. Af is supposed to come 1/7, so I will try to wait and test on 1/8 if she doesn't rear her ugly head. But then again I might just test on 1/4 instead :winkwink:

I'm pretty sure that I O'd earlier than I was supposed to. It was supposed to happen the day after Christmas but I had some cramping on Monday and yesterday so we'll see what happens. I don't use OPKs and I am refusing to test until four or five days past missed AF since my cycles have been funky lately. I may or may not be testing the 12-13th Jan.

I want to join! I'm not charting, but based on my LMP, I should O 12/24 or 12/25. We had sex 12/23 and will continue to do so.

TBH, I haven't told OH that we're trying again already, though he keeps making comments about having another one. I just figured that if I was supposed to O around Christmas, I would take it as a sign if I got pregnant.

So frustrated. Was really hoping for a positive today. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Sigh.

Bottom APPEARS darker because it hasn't dried yet. But I know better than to fool myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi everyone- happy Christmas! I got a positive opk this morning and it was a bit lighter this evening. We :sex: this morning and hopefully will again tomorrow night. Fingers crossed for everyone this cycle :happydance:

First, thank you c Beary for making me laugh with the romping picture. That's definitely been us with a bunch of relatives around. I think I O'd yesterday or lastnight, a day early for me. I'm overwhelmed and exhausted, second guessing if we timed the deed right or not!? Let the 2ww begin...

Kdmalk - she's coming. It's torture to wait for the +

Kylee I'm waiting too!! Mine was actually LIGHTER today!?! 😖 Hoping we get that nice dark line in a day or two :D

Hi everyone can I join in?
I've not really posted before as my cycles have been so crazy (40-60 days) has been horrible feeling like my body doesn't function normally. But this cycle I have taken soy isoflavanes and wrote a dear Santa letter. I've been using opk and yesterday I got a positive :) so over the moon as cd14 for me which would be ideal. Have been bd'ing so feeling a lot more positive this month! Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->