Christmas = O time. Join me?

I've only O once that early and that was when I had the implant removed and I had a 23 day cycle so if it's not common for you, I doubt you have ovulated yet.

When I was ttc DD, I was obsessive.. Used to temp, used preseed, used OPK etc so this time I'm gonna try and relax a bit at first and go with the flow.

I'm actually a bit nervous to fall pregnant this month as my due date would be only days after DS's birthday, haha, oh no!

Yay for O, lockandkey!!! Good luck!!!

Only cd7 today but the grapefruit juice is working and I'm getting lots of CM already. Will start OPK's on Tuesday. My cycles are extremely predictable so I will more than likely ovulate cd12 (Christmas Day). But this is my first cycle temping from cd1, so it will be interesting to see when FF puts my O day.

Lockandkey my boys birthdays are 2 weeks apart. Two January babies :) We just have a party for both of them right in the middle.

AF is done and the smep-ing has begun :D. My o date has moved to the 27th based on my period... My first 2 days were just spotting so I changed it to the first day of flow. The 27th is my birthday hehe :). Starting opks on Monday or Tuesday I think!

I am sick as a dog and hoping it goes away for Christmas :(. Won't stop us BDing though ;)

My opk was 😊 + this morning! I bought a new one that said use FMU. I'm Surging 2 days earlier this month. How helpful to know! I recommend using them. I was trying to catch the egg on my own last month, and we mayhave dtd several days too late. God send us all a miracle.

I think my +opk was a false alarm. I'm using an advanced clearblue digital and it tracks your estrogen rise. Ok!? So my estrogen is up... This egg tracking business is confusing. I think I'm gonna get some grapefruit juice today! Thanks for the tip :)

Hi yes im due to ov on the 24th (cd 2 today). Will be staying with my parents over xmas time so have to go back to teenager stealth bd :p

So I was updating the first page and just noticed your signature. We got married two days apart! Crazy!

Kelly- feel better! Today is my first day feeling better after my cold!

Salem- yay for +opk! Do you temp? Let me know when you want me to update your O date, or if it needs to stay the same or what.

I am trying to come up with some sort of system where I can show confirmed O date for people. Maybe like a * by the name? Does that work?

I think my +opk was a false alarm. I'm using an advanced clearblue digital and it tracks your estrogen rise. Ok!? So my estrogen is up... This egg tracking business is confusing. I think I'm gonna get some grapefruit juice today! Thanks for the tip :)

Wait! What? I thought it did LH! How did you discover this?

I use dollar store OPK's and they work awesome! I used the smiley digis with my first two. My first I conceived first cycle and got a smiley. Second I never got a smiley but still conceived. Now with two children I can't afford the fancy ones so dollar store it is! :rofl:

Grapefruit juice works so well for CM!

Oh another thread! LOL never enough
I'm suppose to O on Xmas, and will test 14dpo on Jan 10th

Waiting to O is so boring isn't it?? :haha: On a good note on my end here, I think my temps are kind of evening out a bit after jumping a lot in the beginning of the cycle. It's really kinda neat to chart my cycle. I haven't done it since conceiving my first 6 years ago!

Whoa. 6 years ago. It does not feel that long ago. Now I feel old.

Took my first OPK today, negative. Figured. I almost always get my positive on cd11 and ovulate on cd12. But it's fun to see the progression :)

And yes OV is a boring wait!

Took my first OPK today, negative. Figured. I almost always get my positive on cd11 and ovulate on cd12. But it's fun to see the progression :)

LUCKY. I don't ovulate until CD 16-18, so CD 11 would be flippin awesome to me :lol:

LUCKY. I don't ovulate until CD 16-18, so CD 11 would be flippin awesome to me :lol:

Lol, thanks. I do feel lucky in that my cycles are short and I O early. My cycle actually just went from 28 days to 26 days but I've been pretty consistent with a cd12 or 13 O day.

Yup I took my first OPK too, negative lol! I've got about 6 more to do before I expect to see s positive lol!! But it's Christmas week so it will go faster than usual. I have an extra shift at work, then christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with hubby's side, and boxing day is a day off work for me :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->