Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

We also had a Christmas wedding 18/12 a couple years back, it's my favourite time of year, hubby's birthday, anniversary, baby and Christmas in one month is a bit scary though :/

Oh my gosh, 48 christmas puddings in their way!! Welcome to all our new ladies, hope everyone is enjoying early pregnancy!!

Symptom wise, I'm not getting much, my boobs hurt when I take my bra off, and my back is a bit sore at night, but other than that, I'm pretty much normal =)

My first appointment is on the 23rd of may ill be 11+2

My ultrasound appointment is this week! The days are going by so slow on purpose, they know how anxious I am to see what's going on! Just gotta make it to Thursday.

Wow you guys are getting early ultrasounds lucky u

I get an ultrasound every pregnancy sometime before 8 weeks. I only have one ovary/tube from having ovarian cancer when I was 19, so they always check me to make sure I don't have an ectopic. I'm also hoping to see a heartbeat, as my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 13 weeks. I'd love to be monitored a bit more so I'm not so clueless this time around, but I'm not sure what they'll say yet! Well, one ultrasound at a time!

I also got married at christmas time last year, 1st Dec, baby due 16th Dec! We celebrated christmas & new year in America for our honeymoon last year so this year will be sooooooooo different with a baby!!

Is it me or do the first few weeks go so slow!! 12 weeks hurry already x

Sorry to hear about people's losses lots of sticky baby vibes x x

I forgot to mention I got my BFP on April 7th :) (7 has always been my lucky number!) exactly at 14 DPO and the day after my period was due and missed eeeek x

Just passed out on my bathroom floor I swear today is a sucky day

I'm ok now thanks :) just putting Riley to sleep tomorrow were gonna work on a new sleeping schedule he sleeps really good just at the wrong hours

Hi ladies! Does anyone know of any natural ways to get rid of nausea? I cannot keep anything down and I am getting killer headaches. Thanks!

Get some ginger biscuits and tea. Ginger is great for sickness, I use it when I'm ill, and I've started with it today as ms seems to be starting! xx

Oh my lord, I am SO hungry, but I have no idea what I want! I don't fancy anything at all, nothing seems appealing....I've got home made soup, salad, bacon, eggs, chocolate, crisps, bread, beans, tinned soup and I don't want ANY of it!
I know what I don't want, but thats not really helpful! I thought I wanted chips and mushy peas from the chippy, but now I dont think I do...maybe i fancy curry sauce..maybe I don't. This is so bloody annoying, I've got a weird taste in my mouth too. Grrrr I'm so hormonal! Sorry for the rant ladies =(

Hello everyone i did a few tests yesterday and one today all were :bfp: :happydance:so i worked out ill be due on the 21st of december :help: lol cant wait seems soooooo long away
no cravings yet tho tired loads been yawning all day today and been going to bed early lol. no sickeness yet so dont reall feel that pregnant yet other than im super bloated down there feel like ive stuffed ma face all the time :D

x

https://lb3f.lilypie.com/fyJ3p1.png
https://lmtf.lilypie.com/iagOp1.png

Got my BFP on the 16th march had a emergency scan and so baby is due on the 1st December :D

Never had a winter baby before, I'm actually quite panicked about preparing xmas :( I've started my shopping already but I can't help but feel like the children will feel let down if I am unable to move about much during the holiday season :(

wow, 4 LO's you have your hands full!! I haven't even thought about what to do about Christmas. :dohh: though we are def not going anywhere...seemings how I am due christmas day. :haha:

Cinnamum - I'm excited for a Christmas baby! I know it'll be a bit of a challenge (I've never had a winter or holiday baby either) but I think it'll be a lot of fun. It's already the season of anticipation, how much more fun to add a baby to it!?

I plan to start buying Christmas stuff by September and get it all wrapped up and ready by October. Then put the tree up early this year in November (we usually wait until the first weekend of December, but I'll be really close to my due date then!) and have DH help out with decorations. Not going overboard this year, but it'll definitely still be exciting and not a let down for my daughter.

I don't want to take a newborn out in the freezing cold to visit a bunch of possibly sick relatives (holidays always means someone is sick!) so I'm still wondering what to do....have Christmas at other people's houses early, or just have them come to our house on or around Christmas? Probably the latter.

you sound very organized...def not good to travel with LO...especially during christmas/flu season.

MY DD is a november baby (november 2nd) and we took her to chicago and california mid January, so when she was about 2.5 months old...luckily she didn't get sick...not sure what I will do this time as I want to go travel to see family while I am on maternity leave, but not when the baby is really young. Plus, I need my hubby to come too as there is NO way I could travel with two by myself...

My ultrasound appointment is this week! The days are going by so slow on purpose, they know how anxious I am to see what's going on! Just gotta make it to Thursday.

so exciting!!! how far along will you be???

I get an ultrasound every pregnancy sometime before 8 weeks. I only have one ovary/tube from having ovarian cancer when I was 19, so they always check me to make sure I don't have an ectopic. I'm also hoping to see a heartbeat, as my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 13 weeks. I'd love to be monitored a bit more so I'm not so clueless this time around, but I'm not sure what they'll say yet! Well, one ultrasound at a time!

sorry to hear about the cancer...do you have a doppler??? I used it with DD and it was a godsend...I could hear her hb everyday from 8w6d on until I started feeling movement. definitely gave me peace of mind!!

Hi ladies! Does anyone know of any natural ways to get rid of nausea? I cannot keep anything down and I am getting killer headaches. Thanks!

I am going to try acupuncture this time around, acupuncture helped get me pregnant. also, ginger, b6 help. seabands can help too.

Oh my lord, I am SO hungry, but I have no idea what I want! I don't fancy anything at all, nothing seems appealing....I've got home made soup, salad, bacon, eggs, chocolate, crisps, bread, beans, tinned soup and I don't want ANY of it!
I know what I don't want, but thats not really helpful! I thought I wanted chips and mushy peas from the chippy, but now I dont think I do...maybe i fancy curry sauce..maybe I don't. This is so bloody annoying, I've got a weird taste in my mouth too. Grrrr I'm so hormonal! Sorry for the rant ladies =(

I am so hungry too. I am nursing so currently eating for 3!! I actually lost a lb since I got my :bfp: so that means I need to eat more..though I swear my pants are tighter with all this bloating.

Just passed out on my bathroom floor I swear today is a sucky day

oh no! feel better hun!! I can't believe you have a 3 month old and are duffed!!

Ginger is good but I tried everything and nothing ever works I usually get morning sickness around 7 weeks right till the end but I'm already feeling it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->