Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

ive had no nausea but i did my food shopping today and i saw maryland cookies and actually drooled they were the first thing i opened as soon as i got through the door and i feel like i have eyes bigger than me belly mad myself a massive dinner (was drooling for this too lol) and then halfway through i felt so blown out. very annoying :growlmad: :D

https://lb3f.lilypie.com/fyJ3p1.png
https://lmtf.lilypie.com/iagOp1.png

I'm already feeling sick when I wake up brushing my teeth is ever worse I gag all the time

I haven't had an issue with brushing my teeth so far. Mine is usually just a queasy feeling that is amplified by any strong smells. Cigarette smoke, dirty dishes, food cooking, etc.

I think my MS may be brought on by my prenatal vitamins. I didn't take them for 2 days over the weekend and felt so much better. Took them again
yesterday and today and like clockwork, I ended up sick.

My nausea starts the same way! Ugh, I just can't stand strong smells. The Zofran has not really helped me that much. I think I will try the ginger idea. :flower:

threw up today :-( new experience for me, never had it at all with my 2 girls, so weird! im telling myself its because this one is gonna be a boy lol :)

I'm with you there.. With my girl I was never sick, not even the slightest bit. This time I am full blown sick. I hope it means boys for us :)

fingers crossed babylove! its like being first time again, all these new things!

I hope you're all able to find something that helps tame the nausea!! <3

I've not had any symptoms yet except abit of back ache! My cramps/twinges have gone too :( wish I 'felt pregnant' atleast then is know everything was ok x

I have 3 boys and I'm sick the whole pregnancy the only upside to it is I don't really gain weight

But I have a friend who was sick too and it was a girl all I know my crossing everything and hoping this time it's finally my girl :)

Had hcgs taken yesterday was only at 20, either I've got my dates wrong and I'm very early pregnancy or its leading to miscarriage. Back tomorrow for more bloods if they've doubled everything's fine and its just early or a slow starter, late implanter. They said if it dint double it could be etopic! anyone know any signs of etopic? Core wish I could have a text book pregnancy like I did with my daughter!!

I was told u have really bad cramping and sometimes it's aimed at either the left or right side but either way u would feel a lot of pain and know something's wrong u can also b very sick

Had hcgs taken yesterday was only at 20, either I've got my dates wrong and I'm very early pregnancy or its leading to miscarriage. Back tomorrow for more bloods if they've doubled everything's fine and its just early or a slow starter, late implanter. They said if it dint double it could be etopic! anyone know any signs of etopic? Core wish I could have a text book pregnancy like I did with my daughter!!

Signs are severe pain on either side that moves into the middle and prune juice like bleeding.

Rupture of the tubes will cause nausea, diarrhoea and possibly shoulder tip pain which indicates internal bleeding.

However, it's quite rare so try not to worry :hugs:

Has everyone had there doc appointments yet? Went to book mine and the cant get me in till 10th of may. Im 4weeks and 4days atm so by that tike ill b nearly 8 weeks then would have to wait for midwife appoinment after that? :dohh: is that still enough time? X

Praying for you today :flower:

Hi all ladies...

Fingers crossed for you that you just got your dates wrong, but your little pea is OK...

I had to ring the hospital today as hadn't heard anything from the midwife, turns out my GP hadn't submitted the referral MEH, so she's done it all over again and I am told someone will contact me within weeks (I'm just gone 5 weeks) ... also had to go to hospital for my knee and I need an MRI scan but they won't do it until I am well past the 1st trimester so they had to book me in for June 17...

I've been feeling so tired, still cramping slightly, no spotting, some nausea and sore boobs.... sigh!

I'm not going to go to the doctor's until I am passed 6 weeks, I need to look at my work diary tomorrow so will probably book an appointment on Friday for 2 week's time just in case my doctor is busy. I wouldn't fret if the midwives are worried they'll fit you in, it's not like they do much first trimester, maybe call up in a couple days to see if they have a cancellation though.

Thank god this nasty tiredness has gone a little better cause my sweet grassegg :hugs: decided to not take good naps at home today :dohh:

I can also drink light coffe again :coffee: so might be that will also help to keep energy :flower:

But still maschine coffee smell is like :sick:

I'm studying a masters part time alongside work, I have a deadline next Tuesday when I turn 5 weeks, I am praying I can get the assignment done this week before the tiredness really hits in, by the time my next deadline is I should be out of first tri! Fingers crossed! i am definitely feeling pregnant already, which has really surprised me at 4+1 I don't remember it with DS I've always rolled my eyes at people saying they have early pregnancy symptoms!

Thinking of you, good luck x

I got my first dr's appt on May 1st! Can't wait!!!

Also...here is my first bump pic!!

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/560178_10101757368990283_1608921951_n_zpsa3a8488b.jpg

and super excited to get this today!

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/image_1366206616900315_zps0d7b3abb.jpg

I feel so swollen :sad2: all last baby weight is like and balloon surrounding me :dohh: i have been eating also a lot but seems like too much !!

Im usually wearing a size 10 jeans and blouses but now as i got my sportsdirect delivery .. all seems so tight on me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->