Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I'm in the US. I had my first intake appointment at 5 weeks but I wasn't positive about the LMP date. So I had a dating ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days. Wasn't much to see at all but we did get to see and hear the heartbeat! I'm having extra ultrasounds because I have incompetent cervix and they're going to be measuring my cervix.

Next appointment isn't until 12 weeks since my complications don't start before that and that's pretty standard.

Congrats to everyone on your BFP's!! H&H 9 months to all!

Hey, please can you add me to the list.

I got my BFP on March 27th and my due date is December 3rd 2013. Today I am 6+5 weeks.

Symptoms so far are:
-on and off nausea
-uncomfortable, heavy boobs when I take my bra off
-odd twinges
-bloating
-some spotting/brown discharge (has been investigated by vaginal ultrasound)

H&H 9 months to all.

Hi ladies!
I am worried. Just noticed a tan colour streatchy cm when i wipe which i usually get before my periods(sorry tmi). Any idea what it is? Is there something going wrong. Scared help me:nope:

ive normally seen midwife at anything between 5 and 8 weeks and then not seen them until 15 weeks for bloods, get letter for 12 week scan in post. the first appt is normally just to register you and fill in your notes, dont really do anything x

Yeah I've had it every day pretty much usually on my left side but last night was just in my lower abdomen apparently its quite normal but makes me feel uneasy lol
I had a pg test left over so just took it to check lol line came up straight away and much darker this time :)

Due December 13 !!! After having an appointment with doctor to find out why I am not getting pregnant, I got a BFP the next day on April 6. :) I feel incredibly nauseated, but other than that I am enjoying every second. Congrats to all you ladies!

Got my BFP 6th April, due date approx 16th December!!

This is our first baby & really hoping baby sticks :) I'm meeting the midwife on Thursday for a chat, will book me in for my 8week appointment.

Can not see me lasting until 12week scan, think I may need to go private at 8weeks!!

Not a lot symptoms at the moment just a sickly taste in my mouth, constantly thirsty & my boobs have grown a lot & become very sensitive!

Roll on the next 7weeks ... Xx Congrats all here's hoping we all have a happy & healthy 9months x

Any of you girls in uk been to see gp yet?

At my surgery I had to go to get the green pregnancy notes thing and fill out a short form to return to reception, they then pass on to midwife. I did this as soon as I found out lol, midwife coming next Monday to do booking and book my 12 week scan !!

I can't wait to have my first appt...will call the Dr tomorrow..I called on Friday but they didn't call me back. :dohh: I have to get betas to confirm, then a pap and more blood work and a scan around 6 weeks. :D

Hi all, got my BFP just a week ago, according to my searches I am 4 weeks 5 days today, and although I saw the Dr he didn't even do a test to reconfirm... he suggested I contact the midwife direct, which I did and I will see her at 8 weeks and then for scan at 12....

So far just have mild cramping, metallic taste in my mouth and nausea everynow and again, oh and terribly sore boobs!

Oh and I am due December 16th going by my last period x

Sorry Im spamming the thread now haha how do I get one of those lovely tickers that tell you how big the baby is vs a fruit or veg?? xxx

If we are having a girl we would call her Annabelle Rose or Aurora Violet
If it's a little boy he will be called Jessie Dean :)

I love your names! Very pretty, all of your girl names I also had on my name list!

Does anyone have cramping ?

Yep! Lots of stretching going on here.

Sorry Im spamming the thread now haha how do I get one of those lovely tickers that tell you how big the baby is vs a fruit or veg?? xxx

Here you go: https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Haha panda... I can only keep ham and cranberry sauce sarnies down.... and orange juice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->