Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

lol just ate a huge bowl of spaghetti and nothing else! horrible taste in mouth non stop and no energy... brfore i got my bfp i had bad cramps for about 4 days just.like af was so convinced af was.coming! sore swollen bbs here too which i have never ever had in my life!

Huuuuuh.. enough.. tomorrow is a day too :wohoo:should go and hit to sleep.. bye bye mommas :dance:

Sleep well!! :)

Are you gils finding it super hard to keep it a secret??? We've only told our parents and very close friends, but Im bursting to tell everyone haha

I was hopeless, we told lots of people. I don't believe in jinxing it and if anything went wrong I'd want my family and close friends to know why we were upset anyway x

Dazed, Im just so scared, if something went wrong I'd dread telling loads of people, so think we'll keep it as it is nw (only close friends and family) until we've had our first scan at least.

I booked a private one at week 8 as didn't think I could wait until week 12th!! x

Hi ladies! I started getting faint BFP on 4/2, got a pregnant on a digi on 4/3 at 3w5d saw my gp the next day did a hcg that came back at 160 at 3w6d. did a repeat on 4/9 at 4w4d and was 1748! they did an early scan due to my previous mc but was too early to really see anything that was t 4w5d. i will have another scan in about two weeks. my due date is 12/13 but will be delivered via csetcion on 12/9.

i am also scared i have had cramping off and on with some brown discharge off and on since yesterday. only when i whipe so not too worried. i will talk with the ob nurse tomorrow.

other symptoms are horrible gas pains, tension headaches and heart burn and sore boobs off and on....

good luck everyone!

somebody should keep me away from food :pizza::gun:

Haha, that's how I'm feeling too! Eating CONSTANTLY for the past week. I'm gaining bloat and weight! :haha:

We already told everyone about the pregnancy. We're too excited and after losing our last baby, we want as much time to celebrate with everyone as possible, no matter what may happen. We had a great support system last time!

Heartburn started last night for me, too. It was horrible! But I love each pregnancy symptom.

Dazed, Im just so scared, if something went wrong I'd dread telling loads of people, so think we'll keep it as it is nw (only close friends and family) until we've had our first scan at least.

I booked a private one at week 8 as didn't think I could wait until week 12th!! x

I completely understand that, we were trying for a long time before I got pregnant and everyone knew that, it just didn't feel right to fib when asked how I was getting on

I was lucky enough to get an early scan because I was seeing a consultant, but I'm still very tempted to have another private scan - week 12 seems like a long way away!! X

somebody should keep me away from food :pizza::gun:

Haha, that's how I'm feeling too! Eating CONSTANTLY for the past week. I'm gaining bloat and weight! :haha:

We already told everyone about the pregnancy. We're too excited and after losing our last baby, we want as much time to celebrate with everyone as possible, no matter what may happen. We had a great support system last time!

Heartburn started last night for me, too. It was horrible! But I love each pregnancy symptom.

Sorry for your loss x

We've told close family, and I've told 1 of my friends. But I am finding it hard to keep quiet. It'll kill me not to say anything tomorrow at work xx:wacko:

I've told my 3 best friends and turn out one of them is 9weeks preg too so she's just a few weeks ahead of me which is lovely!!!! We've got a scan at 8 weeks and will tell parents after that I think providing all being ok! Then tell everyone after 12weeks xx

I had the smallest pink spot the other day and today I had the same thing but a darker blood I hope everything is ok

Got my BFP on the 16th march had a emergency scan and so baby is due on the 1st December :D

Never had a winter baby before, I'm actually quite panicked about preparing xmas :( I've started my shopping already but I can't help but feel like the children will feel let down if I am unable to move about much during the holiday season :(

Cinnamum - I'm excited for a Christmas baby! I know it'll be a bit of a challenge (I've never had a winter or holiday baby either) but I think it'll be a lot of fun. It's already the season of anticipation, how much more fun to add a baby to it!?

I plan to start buying Christmas stuff by September and get it all wrapped up and ready by October. Then put the tree up early this year in November (we usually wait until the first weekend of December, but I'll be really close to my due date then!) and have DH help out with decorations. Not going overboard this year, but it'll definitely still be exciting and not a let down for my daughter.

I don't want to take a newborn out in the freezing cold to visit a bunch of possibly sick relatives (holidays always means someone is sick!) so I'm still wondering what to do....have Christmas at other people's houses early, or just have them come to our house on or around Christmas? Probably the latter.

I love Christmas and it will be Riley's first Christmas and ill have a new baby I can't wait
It's just gonna suck being big and pregnant in the summer

Yeah, I'm afraid the heat will kill me in the summer, but I think it'll make pregnancy go by MUCH quicker. Instead of being stuck inside doing nothing all winter like my last two times, I'll be at the pool and the park every day with my little girl, so I'll be tanned, exercised and out of the house for every good weathered day. I'm so looking forward to it! Right now the days are going by soooo slowly. Just a few more weeks until the pool opens up and it gets properly warm out!

So is spotting and cramps driving anyone else crazy

We got married at Christmas last year so this years Christmas baby is the perfect follow up 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->