Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

My first appointment is on the 17th of may when I'm about 10 weeks

First appointment for me is the tenth of may and I will be around ten weeks.

My doctor appointment is in the morning! So anxious that I can barely sit today. I really just want to see what's going on in there.

hi girls! i have been SOOOO ill :( doctors in the morning - hope i can manage the drive .. already lookinf forward to the end of nausea!! OH goes "do you think this is what they call morning sickness then?" on the 4th day of me throwing up and not being able to get out of bed! lol x

My doctor appointment is in the morning! So anxious that I can barely sit today. I really just want to see what's going on in there.

ohh i have dr in morning too! but only my general dr as she has my test results :) x

had a call form midwife today, got my first appointment 2 weeks today 1st of may, ill be nearly 8 weeks. its perfectly normal to wait ladies, as long as they see you by around 10 weeks then thats fine x

The suggestion to break my prenatal vitamins in half has been a lifesaver!!! So far today, none of the out of control nausea!

My next appointment is on May 22 when I hit 12 weeks. It seems so far away!

I told midwife today so just gotta wait for her to call bk and give me a date exciting:happydance: x

Symptoms hit me today! Not kept anything down except water and mints since midday and sooo emotional this morning every time someone spoke to me at work I pretty much just cried lol sooo embarrassing!

I'm so mad at dh today he really knows how to press my buttons that's for sure

mines the same!!!! haha maybe its hormones.... secretly i just thing he wants to annoy me:growlmad: he keeps at me have you taken your vitamins.. yes. watch when you get in the tub... Yes. should you be doing that yes Yes YES!!!!:growlmad: i love him and its sweet but let me be man im not gonna break sorry rant over :p xx

It's ok now with dh had great make up sex lol

lola85, at least you got your symptoms and ...feel like pregnant ? what you was concerned before.

:thumbup: Wish u still some better feeling with nausea !!

Finally hubby returns after a long week away.. can't wait to meet him at airport with our grassegg :yipee: only 4 hours more :hugs:

mines the same!!!! haha maybe its hormones.... secretly i just thing he wants to annoy me:growlmad: he keeps at me have you taken your vitamins.. yes. watch when you get in the tub... Yes. should you be doing that yes Yes YES!!!!:growlmad: i love him and its sweet but let me be man im not gonna break sorry rant over :p xx

I quite like that OH is doing this, i like him being all protective and hes doing more chores!!

He also has an app on his phone and he's constantly telling me what the app said, yesterday he told me the app said we need to go bra shopping (it was right!!) haha

I do like it. Its just when he starts buggin me about silly stuff lol. But yeah mines doing more chores its quite nice he too the daughter this afternoon so i could have a nap mmmmmmm bliss hes a gd husband think its just my hormones :blush: lol
x

My dh cooks most of the time for me cleans he's usually very caring and loving but yesterday was a bad day I guess

Hey ladies know this is prob not pregnancy related but i have major heartburn and no antiacids :( boo does anyone know what is a good home remedy i feel awful!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->