Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I think milk is the best home remedy I know of! Have u tried that already?

I read online if u drink milk it makes heartburn worse

Always works for me! It's the calcium that helps and it's calcium that is the active ingredient in most antiacids.

I read online if u drink milk it makes heartburn worse

I just know it helps when I've got heartburn but like everything it won't work for everyone

i hurt so much today :-( pins and needles in my legs on and off all day, my coccyx , well my bum lol is so sore! i had a fall right onto my backside in august at work, it hurts every now and again, starting to think ill be in agony when i get a nice big bump! ok so thats my rant and feeling sorry for myself over lol! x

i hurt so much today :-( pins and needles in my legs on and off all day, my coccyx , well my bum lol is so sore! i had a fall right onto my backside in august at work, it hurts every now and again, starting to think ill be in agony when i get a nice big bump! ok so thats my rant and feeling sorry for myself over lol! x

Awe Hun hope its better soon and doesn't play up too much! X

im sure this big bar of chocolate will help!! hehe. how you doing lola?

I'm ok managed a 7hr coach journey today without being sick (mainly because I didn't eat lol) just can't wait for our 8week scan to see if everything's ok so far. Hard being home everyone keeps asking when were planning a family and I'm desperate to tell them haha so far I've just laughed it off! I ask after being married for 4months it's a reasonable assumption

Sorry hel pressed send too quickly! How r u back pain aside? Do the girls know yet?

aside from the sore bum and constant knackeredness im fine lol! not gonna tell them or anyone else until weve had 12 week scan. only person ive told is my boss and ive sworn her to secrecy lol! thought id best tell her really, if im ill or anything at work somebody needs to know whats going on x

It's so weird cuz they say online it's the calcium in milk that makes it worse I just use Zantac that my dr prescribes

I use milk to get rid of heartburn too. Like lola85 said, it is a natural remedy because of the calcium. I learned about this in nursing school. But everyone is different and reacts in different ways to things.

It's so weird cuz they say online it's the calcium in milk that makes it worse I just use Zantac that my dr prescribes

The point was she asked for home remedy as had no antiacids. I don't suffer badly with heartburn but when I do I use milk as it has immediate effect but in some it could potentially make it worse depending how much acid your stomach produces after the milk has been consumed- this isnt a problem for me which is good as i cant take antiacids. Calcium is a main ingredient to most antiacids and when dissovled immediately it helps tighten the les preventing acid reflux. Zantac works in a different way it doesn't actually prevent the reflux it just reduces the acid level produced in the stomach

aside from the sore bum and constant knackeredness im fine lol! not gonna tell them or anyone else until weve had 12 week scan. only person ive told is my boss and ive sworn her to secrecy lol! thought id best tell her really, if im ill or anything at work somebody needs to know whats going on x

Yeah I had the same thought so my boss and supervisor knows! Lots of manual handling in my job so had to tell them really. Bet your girls will be so excited!!!! It's cool we conceived on same cycle after implant nice to have people in the same situation!!

Lola
Thanks for that info I didn't know that's what it did I was just trying to make a point in how thing are so confusing when u google things I get really bad heartburn but for some reason I seem to get lactose intolerant just when I'm pregnant will throw up anything dairy

Milk is great for heartburn, but bad for sickness- if you're being sick you should avoid dairy just after because you throw up the enzymes which breakdown dairy meaning you can have difficulty digesting it thus making you feel ill again, this is true of any sickness. So yeah if you have heartburn drink milk, but not if you've just been sick :flower: isn't pregnancy a riot lol.

Being lactose intolerant must be horrible especially when pregnant kaiecee! It's weird how much changes isn't is!
My morning sickness (which always starts at lunch!) seems to be triggered by other people eating and the smell of meat! Weird! Lunch today with my friend should be fun 😜

I had a miscarriage a year ago. I Am currently 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have had a lot of bleeding and cramping but every ultrasound still shows a baby. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and everything measured perfect. Then one at 6 weeks 5 days and they baby only measures 6 weeks 0 days (4mm) they said it barely grew and had no heartbeat and should be bigger than it is. Am I going to miscarry? Has anyone had a similar situation with not much growth since first ultrasound. Also the ultrasounds were at two different offices. We definitely saw a baby this time! But no heartbeat and not much growth. I'm expecting the worst but is there still hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->