Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I had a miscarriage a year ago. I Am currently 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have had a lot of bleeding and cramping but every ultrasound still shows a baby. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and everything measured perfect. Then one at 6 weeks 5 days and they baby only measures 6 weeks 0 days (4mm) they said it barely grew and had no heartbeat and should be bigger than it is. Am I going to miscarry? Has anyone had a similar situation with not much growth since first ultrasound. Also the ultrasounds were at two different offices. We definitely saw a baby this time! But no heartbeat and not much growth. I'm expecting the worst but is there still hope?

I'm sorry to hear about loss last year. I haven't been through anything like this but what did they say to you when they couldn't find a heartbeat? I hope it's just a mistake xxxxx

Yes there is always hope until they say otherwise btw how much bleeding do u have?

Lola
Pregnancy can suck I like milk but during all my pregnancies I become lactose intolerant and it sucks even when I have a craving for milk I always take the chance I won't get sick but boy do I pay for it later lol

I'm also back. Hubby came home and due to the work things we have gone to sleep so much early that i didn't have time to read forum for two days :blush:

Last pregnancy doctor said to take RENNIE :thumbup:

When my friend had heartburn she ate a scoop of ice cream, that seemed to help her. I'm worried cos I cant drink milk, even as I baby I can't digest it. But am ok with ice cream. But I'm wondering if this will make a difference to the baby, it may be an excuse to have a scoop a day xx

Hi all, still going strong... only get nausea when a strong smell hits me... but I feel like my sense of smell is not normal right now hahaha

went to the shops today and looked at nursery furniture and push chairs, feeling very excited!

I have my first scan on May 14th (privately) I'll be around 8 weeks then I think, and then Im still waiting for the midwife to contact me....

How's everyone feeling?x

What kinds of prices are people paying for private early scans in the UK?

You're not panda, eating is the only thing that seems to help my sickness, I will have put on all my pregnancy weight by the end of the first tri at this rate!!!

Oh ok I need to shop around a bit, cheapest I have found is £75, £50 I could justify but not £75 I don't think as we are having a gender scan at 16 weeks. Can't imagine waiting till 12 weeks though :/

I just googled it Hun and looked for recommendations from others in my area

Im in Sussex but going to Tunbridge Wells, it was 49 pounds I think... the ones in Brighton were 90-100 pounds, and they do them from 7 weeks xx

Im in Sussex but going to Tunbridge Wells, it was 49 pounds I think... the ones in Brighton were 90-100 pounds, and they do them from 7 weeks xx

Are you using epau.co.uk?

Hi ladies, sorry I've not checked in in a while, been busy and then just as I started to chill, morning sickness hit with a vengeance!! Feeling absolutely dreadful - even getting out of bed is too difficult :'( Got myself a UTI too, feeling very sorry for myself!!
Ooh early scans...I'm gonna be looking into that!

I didn't know this...I've just read it online and (not to jinx) it made me feel abit less anxious....

At 8 weeks as long as a healthy heartbeat is detected and measurements are ok there's a 98% chance of it continuing as a healthy pregnancy and by 10weeks it rises to a 99.4% chance :)
At the moment I'm taking it day by day as I'm quite nervous about getting to 12weeks but this made me smile so thought I'd share it!

Thanks Panda! Been out for lunch with my parents & my mum forced me to drink about 12 pints of water...UTI pain has gone! I had a proper paddy about it being backwards because the problem is that I need a wee all the time, but she was right :) feel much better after a nice (yet child's portion!) carvery :D
They're excited about my impending bump, I'm so relieved! This time last year she was all "Noooooo, don't make me a grandma yet!", I'm so glad she's happy for me :)
How're you? Any sickness yet? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->