Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I haven't but also intend to use them for an early sexing scan so would be interested to lnow how ypu get on. They are seperate from the hospital but Beneden is very good and I can't imagine the hospital would associate with them if they weren't good also

I had a miscarriage a year ago. I Am currently 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have had a lot of bleeding and cramping but every ultrasound still shows a baby. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and everything measured perfect. Then one at 6 weeks 5 days and they baby only measures 6 weeks 0 days (4mm) they said it barely grew and had no heartbeat and should be bigger than it is. Am I going to miscarry? Has anyone had a similar situation with not much growth since first ultrasound. Also the ultrasounds were at two different offices. We definitely saw a baby this time! But no heartbeat and not much growth. I'm expecting the worst but is there still hope?

:hugs: hope it's a good outcome for you. When do you go back?

I had a private gender Scan and a 3D scan later. It was around $65 each. I don't think I would go for an early one since my dr does one and I prefer to have a medical clinician do the transvaginal.

Afm. I am sick again. Got DD's cold. Wish I could take something besides Tylenol. Also, I threw a party for DH, which probably has lead to all the fatigue/exhaustion.

I hope you feel better soon!!!

I will let you know how I get on... Im hoping as I will be 9 weeks they will be able to do a normal scan and there's no need to do an internal one :) x

has anybody found that they have had a major spot breakout normally i never get spots now my face is popping them up all over the place and how are all you ladies doing with the nausea im now 5week 1day and the nausea is just staring to kick in urgh :wacko:

has anybody found that they have had a major spot breakout normally i never get spots now my face is popping them up all over the place and how are all you ladies doing with the nausea im now 5week 1day and the nausea is just staring to kick in urgh :wacko:

Yeah, I'm prone to spots but have been using a topical solution that has fought off any breakouts for 3 months, until finding out I was pregnant had a bit of a mini breakout :( hoping it'll stabilise soon, my skin was fine last time.

At what point should you start using stretch mark cream and can anyone recommend a good one?

I felt sick from 5 w to 5 w 3 days now nothing. Hopefully Won't feel ill much anymore. I'm using cocoa butter all over as my best friend used this and hasn't got any stretch marks from both pregnancies. Fingers xed it'll work for me, if not I'll use Bio oil xx:flower:

I used bio oil last time, have cocoa butter this time. Sooner the better, doesn't need to be an expensive cream, it is just to try and keep your skin moisturised so it's more supple, it can't guarantee any thing. I used it religiously last time and I have some silver lines 3 years on.

Bio oil is very good, I already have some stretch marks from weight gain/loss and this has helped them fade a lot, it also doesn't have a strong smell - cocoa butter makes my nausea worse x

Glad I'm not the only one! Had more spots in last 2 weeks than I did in my whole teenage years lol!!!!

Mummytastic, I've definitely breaking out like crazy. Bleh. Can't wait for the pregnancy glow to kick in. :haha:

I've never used bio oil, but I've heard that it's good. My last pregnancy I used Palmer's stretch mark lotion which worked pretty well, although I should have put it on my inner thighs. I never knew I had any marks there until after the pregnancy.

I hope everyone's doing well. Bnb is actually letting me read all the pages today. Lately it's been a pain; not sure if it's the website or my computer.

I've developed an aversion to anything mint, but lately I haven't been able to get enough meatballs. No ms yet, so I'm eating a lot now just in case I can't in a couple of weeks. ;)

I heard bio oil is good for spots I bought it but I don't ever use it

Spotty here too! Yuk! Early scan on thursday !! My doctor said sweet almond oil miked in a bit of warm water for stretch marks and whatever you do dont itch bbs or belly as that makes stretch marks worse! Back at work today still have 24/7 MS so this is going to be so fun! Lol
Have a good day everyone x

im having a bad day :cry: feel so miserable think its my hormones going crazy cant seem to get the feeling its all gonna go wrong out of my head even though everything seems to be fine DH has given lots of hugs and been reassuring but i just cant help it i just wanted to get it off my chest :sad2:

im having a bad day :cry: feel so miserable think its my hormones going crazy cant seem to get the feeling its all gonna go wrong out of my head even though everything seems to be fine DH has given lots of hugs and been reassuring but i just cant help it i just wanted to get it off my chest :sad2:

Oh hun, it will get better. These darn hormones want us to feel miserable. Just take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy :flower:

I don't feel good today no energy I think I'm gonna go take a walk with Riley and watch dh do his garden :)

Add me here! I am 3wks and 6days preggos :) My due date is December 31st!
Feeling a little sick but other then that I have no symptoms :( Kinda wish I felt more.. This is my second pregnancy. My first ended in a miscarriage. So I am hoping for a sticky bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->