Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I got my BFP on april 18 and am due December 19th. I can't wait for my first appointment on May 9th, and I will be having a scan as well.

I got my BFP on april 18 and am due December 19th. I can't wait for my first appointment on May 9th, and I will be having a scan as well.

Woo congrats!! I can't make an appointment until tomorrow morning..my ob gyn office closes at 4:30pm :growlmad: Best wishes on your scan!!

I had a miscarriage a year ago. I Am currently 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have had a lot of bleeding and cramping but every ultrasound still shows a baby. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and everything measured perfect. Then one at 6 weeks 5 days and they baby only measures 6 weeks 0 days (4mm) they said it barely grew and had no heartbeat and should be bigger than it is. Am I going to miscarry? Has anyone had a similar situation with not much growth since first ultrasound. Also the ultrasounds were at two different offices. We definitely saw a baby this time! But no heartbeat and not much growth. I'm expecting the worst but is there still hope?

:hugs: hope it's a good outcome for you. When do you go back?

I go back tomorrow, hoping for the best

Woo congrats!! I can't make an appointment until tomorrow morning..my ob gyn office closes at 4:30pm :growlmad: Best wishes on your scan!!

Thanks! They don't usually do scans on the first appointment, but the scheduler called me back and moved the appointment to earlier in the day so I could get a scan first. Not sure why she did that, but boy am I happy! I should be exactly 8 weeks that day.

I'll pray for you that you have a sticky bean :flower:

After finally getting symptoms and ms it's all gone again. I hate all this waiting around not knowing if everything's ok or not. Going to gp on thurs but think he will probably just refer me to midwives when I'm 8weeks. Starting to worry about my early scan too :(

After finally getting symptoms and ms it's all gone again. I hate all this waiting around not knowing if everything's ok or not. Going to gp on thurs but think he will probably just refer me to midwives when I'm 8weeks. Starting to worry about my early scan too :(

My symptoms come and go as well. My sisters have been too, and her doc told her that was normal. Please try not to worry so much. Maybe try and get a scan at your 8 week appt? If you ask for one, they may give it to you.

Thanks 😃 had a mc at 7weeks a few years ago and I'm 7weeks tomorrow so just assuming the worst I guess! Got a scan booked for 4th may and ill be 8+3 (hopefully) so all being well ill feel better then x

Hi all,

After a few days of terrible nausea Im back to feeling OK and half human

My skin is also a mess, like teenager messy! spots everywhere especially chin, chest and back... ah well.... what can be done

I keep getting this pinchy pully ache in my tummy and try to reassure myself is just my womb stretching but getting very concerned about my scan in 3 weeks .... argh!

Don't worry about symptoms there on and off and u will wish they will stay away once it's everyday and won't go away

Hi, I just wondered how all the December mums-to-be are doing? I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow but think my first scan is still gonna be a few weeks away yet. Any of you seen your little beans yet?

Not yet cherry lips, I have my first scan on May 14th :) xx

Hi, I'm 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I was feeling sick last week, but nothing this week. But I had brown discharge on Friday and Saturday so my dr has booked me for an early scan on May 1st. So to put my mind at rest I'm doing a pregnancy test every day ( i must have shares in them now). I keep getting a pulling feeling and also flutters in my tummy. But today far too much wind and bloating! Had a spa day yesterday with a facial and my skin feels fab, so I may treat myself to a face pack once a week. Hope other Decembers mums are well :hugs: xx

Hope both your scans go well and that they don't make me wait too long!

wish i could get an early scan , driving myself mad not knowing if everythings ok! wish we were like the american ladies that get them more often, 12 weeks is such a long time to wait! mind you with my first daughter i had to wait until 20 weeks, nightmare! ah well only 5.5 weeks to go lol!

wish i could get an early scan , driving myself mad not knowing if everythings ok! wish we were like the american ladies that get them more often, 12 weeks is such a long time to wait! mind you with my first daughter i had to wait until 20 weeks, nightmare! ah well only 5.5 weeks to go lol!

At least we get it for free and don't have to pay insurance :flower: pregnancy is an expensive business in the states!

True that, marinewag. ;)

My first scan is next Tuesday the 30th. I just want to get that far without anything happening. Like some others, I'm close to the point when I started bleeding with my miscarriage.
Carry on little bean, "carry on, carry on". (fun.)

I went in today and the baby only grew 1mm from last ultrasound 6 days ago . Today it measures 5mm but there was a heartbeat of only 65 bpm help I don't know what to think.

Got my diary midwife appointment today, crazy excited! Gonna try for an early scan - I'm driving myself around the bend here!

Stillrokinit, what did they say about the growth/heartbeat? X

I'm so jealous of u all with early scans my dr. Doesn't care before 12 weeks if there is blood or spotting so no early scan for me :(

Well I have not got an early scan as such - the midwife said they'd send me on May 24th for my 12 week scan...which thinking about it now is wrong, as I'll only be 10 weeks by then! Dunno what the logic is there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->