Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Well I have not got an early scan as such - the midwife said they'd send me on May 24th for my 12 week scan...which thinking about it now is wrong, as I'll only be 10 weeks by then! Dunno what the logic is there!

They can date you at that time, I think the range is 10-14 weeks that you can have your "12" week scan, depends on the hospital work load.

Ahh right! She was saying oh yeah you'll be exactly 12 weeks by then, so at least if I'm not then there won't be a problem! I'm soo excited now :D

Me too, I need to work in a hospital or have a husband gyny :) lol

Ahh right! She was saying oh yeah you'll be exactly 12 weeks by then, so at least if I'm not then there won't be a problem! I'm soo excited now :D

If she thinks you're 12 weeks though it might be worth pointing out to her, just because it is better to have a scan at the end of first tri for your own peace of mind really :)

Had too many of my craving so the mix gave me a sore tummy

All I'm saying the last pregnancy I had my first scan at 19 weeks better be closer to 12 this time

Have any of you got ms yet? I've just started feeling sick over the last few days

I'll give her a call tomorrow, but if she can't change it & it turns out she's wrong I'll demand a scan when I'm actually 12 weeks :)

Cherrylips - major ms over here!! Feels like a bug, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm pregnant lol x

I don't know what it is I'm have the worse tummy ache it's not like cramping just a really upset tummy and it really sucks

Finally back.. these few days we had so much driving here there and things to do that i'm like cuu cuu soon :tease::angelnot:

Been looking for a perfect safety seat for grassegg cause she really gets whining in her baby safety seat.. she's big now and wants also to see outside the window :winkwink: now need to put some money aside and then soon enough to buy

Am also planning a surprise to hubby for his bday ( :-$ a small getaway from here to a beautiful countryside with a stay overnight in a Suite and romantic dinner for two.. and some cute things to do around there :thumbup:)

My ms comes and goes but seems to always be worse on a wed/thurs for some reason lol. Been to see my gp this morning and booked me in with midwife for next week can't wait starting to feel very real :)

Hope you are all doing well! I have an early scan in 2hours time! Whoopee! Should be between 7 and 8weeks x

Good luck on ur scan let us know how it goes

Afm: Had a sore tummy yesterday. Anything I eat today hurts my tummy and ms has started dh made me a big breakfast pancakes bacon hashbrowns sausages just are some pancake and sausage and orange juice but it all came back up :(

https://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/ipfee812/scanpic_zpsd3f19da2.jpg

first scan! not much to see but here's my little bean mesuring in at 17mm :) and heard little heart beat too!

Awwww wow has it made it more real? Looks so teeny can't wait for mine now! Did they confirm how far along you were? Did it take long to find hb? That's what's worrying me about mine! Congrats must be a great experience :)

ooo lola whens your scan! its all getting exciting isnt it! booking in appt with midwife on wednesday, would love an early scan but the ones near to me are wanting £100, i dont think so! im having to try and hide my belly, ive never shown with either of the girls until a few weeks after my 12 week scan but ive had a rounded bump for over a week now!

hehe she found it straight away and said it's mesuring perfect for 8 weeks and according to LMP i'm 7w4days so works out right :) definitly reassuring! and lovely to hear heart beat and see it beating on the screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->