Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I'm so happy and excited for you, I bet it was a great experience. I have my first scan next Wednesday xx:hugs:

ooo lola whens your scan! its all getting exciting isnt it! booking in appt with midwife on wednesday, would love an early scan but the ones near to me are wanting £100, i dont think so! im having to try and hide my belly, ive never shown with either of the girls until a few weeks after my 12 week scan but ive had a rounded bump for over a week now!

I've got midwife next Wednesday too so excited to get everything started :) my 8week scan is on sat 4th may can't wait just worried there will be no hb x

I have my first scan booked for May 9th and the days are crawling by sooo slowly. I just want to see my little dove and know that all is well.

That sucks I don't even have one booked I really can't wait to get an appointment

I've craved pizza for 3 days now I really hope dh will get me one today lol

I have my first scan booked for May 9th and the days are crawling by sooo slowly. I just want to see my little dove and know that all is well.

My 2nd ultrasound is on the 9th too! Its going so slowly! It's a hard wait to see how baby is doing.

Wow u have a 2nd u/s and I don't even have a appt for my1st

Wow u have a 2nd u/s and I don't even have a appt for my1st

Yes, but my doctor is really careful with me and basically gives me any scans or early appointments I request. He first started seeing me when I had ovarian cancer at 19 and then saw me through my miscarriage at 13 weeks, so he watches me closely and listens when I say I want to come in early.

And yet I'm here complaining that I have three weeks inbetween ultrasounds! Lol. Pregnancy after a loss is so worrying, but I think this next ultrasound will let me calm down and relax a lot. Hopefully!

Got my first appointment may 7th at 6 wks with the midwife :happydance: so far I'm feeling pretty good. A little sore breast, tired and I am getting some mild cramping. But it just goes on for seconds and it doesn't cause much discomfort. I am a little worried though because of the last miscarriage. I didn't even get to make it to my first appointment last time.. but! I have high hopes this time :)

I hope everyone and their little peanuts are doing well! :D

I finally got my appointment with the midwife on May 15th, I will be 9 +3, and I booked a private scan the day before :)

xxx

hi everyone, can I join? :happydance: I'm so excited to finally be pregnant, think I'm due the 22nd though I have irregular cycles so will have to wait for my scan to be 100% sure! :)

Sugarbeth

That is really nice of ur dr. And I know it must be stressful for u after everything and here I am complaining again congrats u deserve this :)

Midwife appointment week 9 May 24th, first official scan June 17th 12 weeks :)

Got all my boys here this weekend it's gonna be fun can't wait

Hi mummies and puddings, I've been out today and got a baby rocker and 2 cuddly toys, then came out of shop and cried cos I couldn't find my car! I was looking at the wrong side of the car park. My hormones must be kicking in now. I'm off out tonight for a meal with the OH family it's his dads birthday, so I'm designated driver now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->