Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Well it's my 2nd with dh but I have 2 other boys who I share custody with my x

I am, I suppose. I have my 21 month old daughter Katie, and I have an angel who we lost in a miscarriage in January, so this is our second child that's going to come home with us.

Hi mummies and puddings, I've been out today and got a baby rocker and 2 cuddly toys, then came out of shop and cried cos I couldn't find my car! I was looking at the wrong side of the car park. My hormones must be kicking in now. I'm off out tonight for a meal with the OH family it's his dads birthday, so I'm designated driver now xx

I'm a little less emotional then my first pregnancy but I know how you feel lol I cried over a country song yesterday!

Hi mummies and puddings, I've been out today and got a baby rocker and 2 cuddly toys, then came out of shop and cried cos I couldn't find my car! I was looking at the wrong side of the car park. My hormones must be kicking in now. I'm off out tonight for a meal with the OH family it's his dads birthday, so I'm designated driver now xx

I'm a little less emotional then my first pregnancy but I know how you feel lol I cried over a country song yesterday!

Lol, I just cried at Britains Got Talent...and I cried yesterday when I was watching Glee (not even a vaguely emotional bit, they were singing Madonna, how embarrassing!)

Lol, I just cried at Britains Got Talent...and I cried yesterday when I was watching Glee (not even a vaguely emotional bit, they were singing Madonna, how embarrassing!)

Haha good thing I haven't watched the latest episode of glee. The worst symptom I have right now is leg cramps..

I knew I was pregnant because I became a cry baby again crying at all kinds of movies and shows lol

I've just started laughing at myself now, it's getting ridiculous! I saw a piece on TV about a boy and his dog and they were best friends....cried like a baby!

anyone else getting more thicker round the middle by the minute i feel like a porker already look: the first one is me at 4 weeks the second is it 6 weeks :wacko: i havent even put on any physical weight yet (ive been checking :blush:)

Attachments

• 2013-04-18 09.11.39.jpg
    2013-04-18 09.11.39.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2013-04-28 19.44.07.jpg
    2013-04-28 19.44.07.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
Is it right that I am showing. I've got a bump, I'm normally quite slim and have quite a flat stomach. My sister says it could just be bloating and I will be back to normal soon, I'm not so sure. Can anyone tell me please. I'm a bridesmaid in August and at the rate by bump is growing its not going to fit at all. Also I'm going on a hen party to Spain in June and none of my summer clothes will fit. Feel quite low at the mo. my OH keeps joking we are having twins (scaring me as they do run in my family and it'll fall to either me my bro or my sis) xx :hugs:

I'm the same hun, my tummy used to be flat, I don't know if just bloating but this was 2 weeks ago and it's slowly getting even bigger! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
Ooooo ladies I've just found this thread , uve been hiding lol

:hi: I'm pip due Xmas day by lmp but I think it's the 28th by ov ,our second baby and soooo excited!

Kandi - same here too. Just two weeks changed so much, I already look like I'm waaaay further than just 7 weeks! A third pregnancy will do that, though. I did a comparison picture the other day just to see how much has changed and wow, I hadn't realized it was so much until then!

Is this happening to anyone else sometimes when I eat something I get a sore tummy and its really uncomfortable

Hello! I may be joining you ladies! Got my BFP on April 13 and going off of my LMP, I should be due on 12/12/13!

Welcome droplette and pips baby bean x

Kaiecee - I had a big Sunday roast yesterday and felt exactly as you described after

Girls with bumps - post more pics - I wanna see :)

My pain finally went away after throwing up 3 times and dealing with it for hours I'm gonna try to get an earlier appointment with my dr. Cause I can't deal with this every time I eat

I've been trying just eating little and often and I've kept abit more food down over weekend I think but was up at 6am being sick. Anything food related seems to make me sick from shopping in sainsburys to the smell of food cooking or making a sandwich and washing up after any food :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->