Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I've been trying just eating little and often and I've kept abit more food down over weekend I think but was up at 6am being sick. Anything food related seems to make me sick from shopping in sainsburys to the smell of food cooking or making a sandwich and washing up after any food :(

same problems here! i do find eating little and very often does help.. i use sea bands too. I also struggle drinking water and juice :nope:
I also find fresh air helps alot! even if you don't feel like going outside.
Also anything fried or greasy gives me an upset stomach.. best foods so far are melon, bananas, plain activia yogurts, rivita with spreadable cheese, pasta and lentils oh and cereal such as special k with very cold milk :winkwink:
It's gonna be worth it ladies :hugs::hugs: when OH says how do you feel i just say "I'm powering through" lol, but week 6 I thought i was going to die :wacko:

I've been trying just eating little and often and I've kept abit more food down over weekend I think but was up at 6am being sick. Anything food related seems to make me sick from shopping in sainsburys to the smell of food cooking or making a sandwich and washing up after any food :(

same problems here! i do find eating little and very often does help.. i use sea bands too. I also struggle drinking water and juice :nope:
Also anything fried or greasy gives me an upset stomach.. best foods so far are melon, bananas, plain activia yogurts, rivita with spreadable cheese, pasta and lentils oh and cereal such as special k with very cold milk :winkwink:
It's gonna be worth it ladies :hugs::hugs: when OH says how do you feel i just say "I'm powering through" lol, but week 6 I thought i was going to die :wacko:

I like that Hun "I'm powering thro"
I feels guilty I have no m/s not gonna knock it to much just yet tho
Still time lol

I like that Hun "I'm powering thro"
I feels guilty I have no m/s not gonna knock it to much just yet tho
Still time lol

My MS didn't start till 6 weeks!! so yup still time for you but I definitly don't wish it on you!! My dr said women tend to get worse MS with girls and whatever it's a good sign all is going well x

Yh I agree hun I had it with dd, I no every pg is different
This one def is lol
I feel nothing really although I'm cramps today buns moving the furniture around today lol

So rough today :( I never felt like this with DS and not so early on, I feel sick, headachy, tired and my hormones are so bad I just want to strangle anyone and anything! I can't help but compare this to DS. So much harder having a toddler this time around, not to mention work tomorrow and commuting for an hour on the tubes, dreading it :(

So last night had the worst indigestion Hirt so bad then I was sick 3 times and hours laterit went away I'm now scared to eat don't want to feel that again

On a good note Riley slept from 8:40pm to 8:30am what a good boy

Been puking since 5:30 AM. I hope this goes away by the second tri. Never had this with my DD.

Been sent home from work today as been sick all day cant keep anything down today :( will be worth it though! Wondering how im going to drink a pint of water before my scan on sat!

thank you ladies! i'm really hoping to deliver a healthy baby in December!

so im off work, went to docs yesterday as pain in my back is horrendous! unsure if its from when i fell last year or if its pregnancy related so got to rest until ive seen midwife tomorrow, see what she says. if its this bad at 7 weeks what on earth will i be like in 6 months! oh the joys of pregnancy!

i feel so guilty all you ladies are suffering and ive only had the tiniest bit of nausea and it goes away as soon as i eat :blush: i was the same with my daughter think i was only sick twice in the whole pregnancy with her ive got my fingers crossed its gonna be the same this time xx

so im off work, went to docs yesterday as pain in my back is horrendous! unsure if its from when i fell last year or if its pregnancy related so got to rest until ive seen midwife tomorrow, see what she says. if its this bad at 7 weeks what on earth will i be like in 6 months! oh the joys of pregnancy!

Hope it improves for you soon and doesn't last throughout!!!!!
Been for first appt with midwife today and she made me see gp too they said I have hyperemesis :( small bit of urine I squeezed out showed ketones so back on Friday and if no better midwife wants me admitted for fluids (actually she wanted that today but gp said to try anti sickness meds first). The meds they have given me though make u drowsy and unable to drive which isn't very practical with DH being away :(

oh gosh im sorry lola, hope they work and you dont get admitted, whens your scan? isnt it this week? x

oh gosh im sorry lola, hope they work and you dont get admitted, whens your scan? isnt it this week? x

I read the info with the meds and said safety in early pregnancy unknown but if taken in late pregnancy can cause muscle stiffness, agitation, breathing problems etc in a newborn my friend who's a midwife has never heard of them being used in pregnancy so not taking them I'm just not happy they are worth the risk.
Got gp on Friday again to reassess but scan is suppose to be Saturday morning might have to rearrange as no way I can keep litre of water down at moment!

awww im so sorry, really feel for you. saw my midwife for first time today, got to see a consultant when i have my 12 wk scan about my back and she says its likely he may sign me off work so i could end up off for 6 months before baby even arrives, that pregnancy glow really isnt showing itself for us at the minute is it!!!

Just wanted to say hello. :wave: Wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm due Jan 10 but the peanut could very easily come early!

Had my first appointment yesterday! I am 8 weeks along. Has anyone heard the heartbeat yet? I got my hopes up thinking I would hear it but the doctor does not listen for heartbeat until 12 weeks. Oh well!

Hi mummies and puddings had my early scan today. And they think I'm only 6 weeks pregnant. I beg to differ, but if that is the case I'm due Xmas day! I saw its heart beating on the screen which was great. I felt really ill yesterday but okish today, hope you're all well :hugs:Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->