Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I'm pretty sure in the UK sick pay is a legal right, I will look into it, when you 'go on the sick' that's actually paid by the government via work. I've never known anyone not get paid for bring ill unless it's cash in hand type stuff?

I know hels my friend has worked out I can leave mid September. But I'm wanting to work til mid November ( depending how big or fed up I get) then I'm taking a year off. But I've been told that you can have 13 months off. So I may have that off then I don't go back until Jan 2015!!!! That would be fab :hugs:Xx

Got my 8week scan today! Sooo nervous but after being so ill this week I'm really glad I booked it (and can keep water down for it!)
All I want today is a string heart beat and a good sized sticky on the screen and ill be a very happy lady! Xx

Good luck Lola, will look forward to seeing your pic x

Just back from scan! All ok saw heart beat and all looks ok. Only thing is she said I'm
only measuring 6+3 when I should be 8+3! So now due Christmas Day!
6+3 takes me back to ovulation day which is abit odd???
Bit disappointed in a way as feel like I'm not getting anywhere now and I'm right back so early with lots of risks ahead of me :(

Just back from scan! All ok saw heart beat and all looks ok. Only thing is she said I'm
Bit disappointed in a way as feel like I'm not getting anywhere now and I'm right back so early with lots of risks ahead of me :(

I'm glad you got too see the heartbeat

Are you sure about when you ovulated?

When I had my nine week scan the sonographer said it is impossible to accurately date the baby before 9 weeks by measurements. He showed me this by then taking 3 different measurements of the baby at different angles and they all showed slightly different dates.

If its of any comfort your risk is supposed to reduce dramatically once you have seen a viable embryo with a heartbeat x

Ms has kicked in big time today and I'm so tired

I know what you mean Lola I'd worked it out that the day of my scan I was 7 weeks, but the baby measured 2.4mm and she said I was only 6 weeks along. Which doesn't work out to me. So I'm waiting for my 12 week scan and see if anything changes then. Xx:hugs:

Hi ladies how is everyone?
Im hanging in there, feeling super tired... not having a scan until May 14th and just need to see the little bean is OK... keep doing tests every week to make sure all OK (I know this is completely crazy but can't help myself)

Hope you're all good and those in the UK enjoy the bank holiday weekend x

When I had my nine week scan the sonographer said it is impossible to accurately date the baby before 9 weeks by measurements. He showed me this by then taking 3 different measurements of the baby at different angles and they all showed slightly different dates.

If its of any comfort your risk is supposed to reduce dramatically once you have seen a viable embryo with a heartbeat x

To be honest I'm not sure when I ovulated I wasn't well so didnt track and BFP came as a surprise that month! I do have regular 28day cycles usually with O on 14th day which would have been 20th March. Sonographer makes me 6+3 today and actually 6weeks 3days ago was exactly 20th march?
I'm just frustrated as feel like I'm not getting anywhere and still have 6weeks worry ahead until 12week scan when I thought it was only 3weeks!

To be honest I'm not sure when I ovulated I wasn't well so didnt track and BFP came as a surprise that month! I do have regular 28day cycles usually with O on 14th day which would have been 20th March. Sonographer makes me 6+3 today and actually 6weeks 3days ago was exactly 20th march?
I'm just frustrated as feel like I'm not getting anywhere and still have 6weeks worry ahead until 12week scan when I thought it was only 3weeks!

It's a bit strange you're exactly 2 weeks behind, I wonder if for whatever reason he did it by conception instead? I would stick to your LMP date till your dating scan.

Is anyone having a scan around the 20th of May? That's when I have my first and thought it would be cool to see if anyone else has their appointments that week

Soo jealous that so many of you have had yours already.Dazed, your avatar is so cute!

Thanks cherrylips, this is my first, we were too impatient so paid for an early private scan, IMO well worth the money but I'm very anxious and very impatient!!!! Hope the time passes quickly until your scan x

Thank you, its only a couple of weeks away so I cant really complain. :O 16 weeks is crazy though, why the long wait?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->