Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I've read quite a few posts about women having period type pains, I guess its just your body stretching. If theres no bleeding then i'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Is anyone tired I feel so exhausted

i have been so exhausted since about 5 weeks. every day has been a struggle. but the past 2 days i have felt just tired and haven't had a nap despite being mega busy.. i was getting worried but i've heard babys heartbeat tonight very strong so everything seems ok,

Hope you get your energy back soon, it's so hard.

He/she will be worth it :)

I hope it's a she lol

Anyone else bloated I look like im already 5 months pregnant lol

Oooooh you're brave to say out loud what you would prefer, I've said I'd prefer a boy and people look at me like I've said I'm going to murder someone because its only acceptable to say you don't mind - in actual fact I am happy either way but if people could chose most people would know if that was pink or blue surely....

My bloat is terrible - but I think it's mainly because I'm eating so many carbs to stop the nausea! Hope u feel better soon x

The reason I say I hope it's a girl is because I have 3 boys it would be nice for a different expierence and I'd love it anyway it came out girl or boy but I'd like it to be a girl I don't want to have anymore after this one and if it was a boy it might tempt me another try :)

I know how you feel Droplette. I thought I was lucky I'd only had a bit of nausea in the first week. Today good god I feel rough. I've not made it to work yet. I've been in bathroom since 06:45 dry heaving. I've sipped water that's not good either. Hopefully I will perk up in a little while. I've also sobbed today my nipples have got larger, and looked very strange. :hugs:Xx

I got my appointment through for 12week scan today. Roll on 30th May! And hopefully ms will be finished!

got my appt today aswell, 6th june, ill be 12wk 5days, so glad to finally have a date!

Am I the only one with no u/s appointment ?

Am I the only one with no u/s appointment ?

I've not got my 12 week one set up yet. I've just transferred drs, as I was quite naughty and stayed with my old ones (as they were closer to work) so now I've got one where I live. I've got to wait until my docs have been sent up. Bored of waiting already :hugs:Xx

It's driving me crazy not having my appointment!

I'm a little bad I actually have 2 drs cuz I'm moving I wasn't sure which was gonna be better so I'm gonna wait and see which one i choose which will depend on how nice they treat me

been back to doctors today, been signed of for 6 weeks!!!! what am i going to do with myself!

After three long weeks of waiting, my ultrasound is finally tomorrow morning! Just have to get through today yet.

had my scan today! doctor pushed my due date back to December 15th. My birthday is December 7th so this baby is going to be the best birthday present!

had my scan today! doctor pushed my due date back to December 15th. My birthday is December 7th so this baby is going to be the best birthday present!

Love your picture, my date has been pushed back a week too,to Xmas day! Your pic is very clear, my pic was a pole but I was ony 6 weeks. Congratulations xx:hugs:

been back to doctors today, been signed of for 6 weeks!!!! what am i going to do with myself!

oh no hope your ok?! take it easy and just enjoy some time with your guys before baba arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->