Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Thank you, its only a couple of weeks away so I cant really complain. :O 16 weeks is crazy though, why the long wait?!

I have no idea why she is waiting so long this time! With my last pregnancy I had one at 12 weeks. This is a high-risk pregnancy and I feel so nervous waiting so long. I want to ask for an earlier scan but I don't know if she will :wacko:

When do women usually have their first scan in the US? 16 weeks seems an unusually long time! Hope it goes quickly for you

When do women usually have their first scan in the US? 16 weeks seems an unusually long time! Hope it goes quickly for you

My first one with my last pregnancy was at 18 weeks way too long it was when I found out the sex too I hope to get an early one this time

How's everyone and their food cravings as of now I crave spaghetti garlic bread and cheese tacos and cheese pizza lol

I've still got food aversions rather than cravings! Only things I can eat are bagels chicken and yogurt lol

How's everyone and their food cravings as of now I crave spaghetti garlic bread and cheese tacos and cheese pizza lol

I don't know if they are actually cravings but I'm really enjoying potatoes, bread, dolly mixtures and crisps. (not on the same plate tho). :hugs:Xx

Is anyone having a scan around the 20th of May? That's when I have my first and thought it would be cool to see if anyone else has their appointments that week

my first scan is 21st may :) should be 11+5 give or take a few days :)

I'm loving anything plain and savoury! Crisps, bread, hash browns! Totally gone off garlic :( and most things sweet...chocolate tastes vile :'( noooooooooooo!

My friend enjoyed savoury with both pregnancies and she had girls. She thinks I'm having a girl with my current likes. I wonder if this is actually true or a total coincidence:hugs:Xx

Sounds like there will be a few of us having our scans the end of the month then :) I've also been craving crisp ,noodles, bread and fries, basically anything bland. The thought of eating anything with a tang to it just seems nasty!

Not feeling so hot today have been getting more m/s everyday

Hi all, felt OK today but have had a very sore lower back ouchy... and still super super tired sigh

I think cravings aren't related to gender...I am craving protein and greasy food....no sweets...

It was the same with DD...wonder what the sex will be...my first scan is in 4 days! :dance:

Hope ur all ok ladies,, I'm havin browny cm, gosh it's annoying I no it's normal but arghh worry x

My friend enjoyed savoury with both pregnancies and she had girls. She thinks I'm having a girl with my current likes. I wonder if this is actually true or a total coincidence:hugs:Xx

Hope so, I'm secretly rooting for a girl!

I have a question.. I've been getting quite strong period pain type pains yesterday and today. No bleeding but made my eyes water a bit this morning. Normal? Not mentioned it to OH, don't want to worry him for no reason :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->