Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

im going to dont you worry! haha. how are you my lovely? x

Update on my scan: Baby is doing perfectly! We got to see and hear the strong heartbeat and baby is measuring right on time!!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/bay_zpsc73b89e3.jpg

Update on my scan: Baby is doing perfectly! We got to see and hear the strong heartbeat and baby is measuring right on time!!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/bay_zpsc73b89e3.jpg

Awww, love the pic :)

Congrats

They changed my appointment from the 17th to the 24th :(

hels I'm ok thanks just waiting to hopefully get to 12weeks! Sickness still the same :( how's you? X

Ms is really bad I've even started my lactose intolerant while I'm pregnant which really sucks everything I eat makes my tummy hurt today

Hi all!

How is everyone getting on? Im 9 weeks tomorrow :) I have a scan booked for tuesday and I am terrified... keep having nightmares that there is going to be no heart beat or no baby, and really getting myself into a bit of a state...

I seem to have lot my morning sickness and the only symptom I have right now is sore boobs, so I know this is stupid but I feel even more worried as I seem to be loosing symptoms :(

I know what you mean, I don't think I'll fully believe there's a baby in there until I see it with my own eyes. Good luck with your scan :)

im the same! even though i have two daughters already im still petrified theyll tell me theres no heartbeat, got 3 1/2 weeks to wait yet until my scan! grrrrr

We booked an early one as there was no way we could wait until week 12... Im just desperate to see something and make sure all is good x

Is anyone showing yet? Last pregnancy I didn't show until 6 months and this time I already feel like I am. Hope everyone had a lovely mothers day :)

oh yes im huge lol! im like i was with my other 2 at like 4-5 months, im struggling to hide it, not telling anyone til 12 wk scan but its getting difficult! OH is convinced theres 2 in there!

I'm showing! To the point that I've had to move to maternity jeans and people are asking me when I'm due! Gonna be huge by December o_O

I'm showing, and it's finally not just bloat. My uterus is now about an inch above my pelvic bone, though the bloat definitely adds to it by night time. I feel HUGE! I'm glad everyone already knows I'm pregnant because I don't think I could hide it at this point already.

Anyone know of anything I can take for cold? I have the sniffles and shivering badly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->