Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

not sure hun as medications normally off limits. in my last pregnancy i had hot lemon and honey and that seamt to help xx

Anyone know of anything I can take for cold? I have the sniffles and shivering badly :(

Unfortunately most cold medicines are completely off limits, hot lemon and honey and paracetamol you can have. You can't even use those nasal decongestants!

So Paracetamol is fine? I may have to make do with that and milk plus honey :(

It seems like everything I eat gives me an upset Stomache is anyone else dealing with this?

Nothing worse than being ill and not being able to take something for it, I feel for u ladies :hugs:

I'm still suffering with hyperemesis sent home from work again yesterday fortunately they are being so good. I usually love my food but at the moment I'm barely eating anything. The constant nausea and vomiting is really starting to get me down :( on the bright side I've lost 11lbs in 2weeks so I'm at my goal weight for the diet I was on before I got BFP.

awww lola thats not good, is there nothing they can do for you?

not really. Im tring to take meds only when I really need them but by then they make me sick. Got drs again on friday and work told me to have the week off. Couldnt get appointment at my normal surgery though so sending me to there other surgery and dr there is crap. Really inexperienced and has to check stuff with her supervisor all the time which I dont mind but shes really dismissive of hyperemesis and will just tell me to get on with it. Last time I saw her I had to fight to have my urine sample sent away (midwife asked for it) but dr said no, didnt bother reading my notes just made me feel over dramatic.
Hows your back pain? xx

same really, bloomin painful, im managing but dreading when i get really big cos the extra weight isnt going tot help. not used to this at all, with my other two ive just fallen pregnant and given birth, never had any kind of symptom or problem, grrrrr lol! just cant wait for scan now, i just wanna know theres a heartbeat! x

Hi ladies! Haven't been on here in a while. Hope everyone is doing okay. :flower:

Just home from hospital was admitted for fluids and vitamin infusion. Feeling loads better now and they changed my anti sickness meds too so fingers crossed the hyperemesis is now controlled :)

Lola, Sorry about the hypermesis...

Marine..yay for a good scan!!

Hope all the rest of you ladies are well...I know i haven't posted in here alot..I have been a bit overwhelmed will all the diff december groups...
but a week ago I had my first scan..and I am expecting QUADS!!! :shock:

theres a good chance we will lose one of the babies that is measuring small and has a weaker heartrate...but for now...theres 4...I have another scan next week...

Marine, glad your scan went well, mine is on monday eek
Lola, hope your sickness improves, I can't imagine what its been like for you
DrGomps, been stalking your thread in the first tri forum, hope you and your babies are doing well

Hope you're feeling better, lola.

Yay for a good scan, marinewag!

Congrats, Dr. Gomps! What a miracle.

AFM, I can't stop eating. :dohh: :haha:

Ill be gone for a while dh has Been arrested and I need to be there for him and my family best of luck till I'm back

Hope you're feeling better, lola.

Yay for a good scan, marinewag!

Congrats, Dr. Gomps! What a miracle.

AFM, I can't stop eating. :dohh: :haha:

I no that feelin Hun, I'm eating everything in sight, n then I get an aversion to it , lol random

mousechicky...I am eating tons too! From the guidelines I need to gain 1-2 lbs per week. :dohh:

Kaicee oh no! Hope everything is okay soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->