Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Hi all, I had my 9 week scan and everything was fine, was measuring a bit bigger than we thought :) at 9+3 so need to change my tracker.

Went to the midwife and have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks eeek

Hope everyone is OKx

Hi ladies, I've not been here for a while,how are you all?

Who has scans this week? Mines Tuesday :) Finally!! My sickness and exhaustion has gone and I feel almost normal! It's very strange. I was worried but little baby has got a heartbeat in there so fingers crossed everything is well.
:)

i've got my first scan tomorrow, very excited and nervous! My nausea seems to have gone now too, glad I'm not the only one as I was getting a little worried. Good luck to everyone having scans this week! :)

yay for scans this week! I have my second scan on friday...really curious to see how many are in there...

Wow, a lot has happened since I last checked in!! DrGomps, I can't imagine what ogre going through, I saw you on another thread - I hope you're doing ok :)
AFM, I've been off here a lot, my little sisters been rushed into hospital with severe throat infection, so I've been spending a lot of my time with her...got my first scan on Friday, can't wait to see our Squidgy swimming around in there! Quick question for UK ladies - I'm certain ill only be 10 weeks, but have also got the NT Down's syndrome scan booked for Friday too - if I am right and I am only 10 weeks, should I push to get another at around 12 weeks? As I know the research is only between 11 and 14 weeks? I don't want to get pushed into not having the scan, or having inaccurate results from it because the stupid NHS is on it's arse :/ xx

Wow, a lot has happened since I last checked in!! DrGomps, I can't imagine what ogre going through, I saw you on another thread - I hope you're doing ok :)
AFM, I've been off here a lot, my little sisters been rushed into hospital with severe throat infection, so I've been spending a lot of my time with her...got my first scan on Friday, can't wait to see our Squidgy swimming around in there! Quick question for UK ladies - I'm certain ill only be 10 weeks, but have also got the NT Down's syndrome scan booked for Friday too - if I am right and I am only 10 weeks, should I push to get another at around 12 weeks? As I know the research is only between 11 and 14 weeks? I don't want to get pushed into not having the scan, or having inaccurate results from it because the stupid NHS is on it's arse :/ xx

My midwife said that if they can't do the NT scan properly they will just rebook me for 1-2weeks later depends on what baby is measuring. I've got my blood test today and NT/12wk scan on 30th when ill be 12+3 by my dates but only 10weeks by early scan measurements.
Your entitled to it so if their difficult push for it and ring your midwife Hun x

Hi ladies. Started bleeding heavily last night with abdominal pain. I went into the ER and they did an U/S and the baby looked fine. They said it's what's called a threatened miscarriage and I am on bed rest for the next 10 days. I can't help but worry that something is going to go wrong. Anybody ever had this?

Hi everyone,I had my scan this morning, am now dated 8th Dec (6 days later than previous) and amazingly it seems I'm having twins! We were very surprised (no family history, early 20s, no fertility drugs etc) but very happy and a little scared.

Babylove-any time there is any bleeding they call it a threatened mc. it is scary but take it easy and take comfort in knowing that you did see a healthy baby!!!! :hugs:

Cherry congrats on two babies! did they say if fraternal or identical?

afm I know I have not been on much sorry! just been super tired, which is getting better!, but I am pretty depressed lately bc it seems my dad has his cancer back after 8 yrs of remission.

oh next scan is 1 week from tomorrow!!!!!!!

Wow, twins!! Congratulations!! Excited?
Babylove, I've never experienced this, if baby looks fine then try to relax...I've read about loads of people who get through it just fine & go on to have happy and healthy babies :) You're lucky you got scanned, if that happens where I am, they just leave you to it before 12 weeks :/ xx

Yes very excited, they think they're fraternal. Lots of luck to your dad

17 more days until my scan yet, its dragging soooooooooo much! i think the tiredness has suddenly hit me aswell, ive been kind of ok up until now but the last day or two ive taken a sudden nosedive, i just want to sleep lol! x

Aww twins congrats cherry :)
Had my scan today and all was good baby is right on track sooooo relieved!

Wow! Cherry! Congrats!

Baby love, how scary. Glad the baby is looking good. Get lots of rest.

Sugar, it's Friday! I can't wait. I am nervous. But excited.
My babies seem to be growing well. I found them one day (with my doppler) below my pubic bone and the next day above! I am having ligament pain and stretching pain pretty constantly. I am getting big fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->