Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Sugar, it's Friday! I can't wait. I am nervous. But excited.
My babies seem to be growing well. I found them one day (with my doppler) below my pubic bone and the next day above! I am having ligament pain and stretching pain pretty constantly. I am getting big fast.

Exciting!!

Thanks guys, glad to see all your babies are doing well. Ultrasounds really make it real don't they!

I've had a bit of bleeding just the last of the hematoma so had another scan yesterday, all is well, still dated for Christmas Day :/ baby waved at me, was just a little blob but did an air punch lol. Got a horrendous gag reflex now, feeling a bit sick with it too :( my nausea had been dying down.

marine wag...sorry about the bleeding...scary...but glad baby is ok!!

Heres my 9 week quad bump...https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/65644_10101823977281733_2119465826_n_zps38c9df0d.jpg

and progression...I feel like I grew alot this week...
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/936304_10101823977241813_162261453_n_zps9983fa17.jpg

dr gromps that is such a nice neat bump youve got there! im so looking forward to following your journey!

15 days now until my scan, im driving myself crazy, once i know theres a heartbeat then ill be fine but the days are dragging by soooooooo slow! arrrrghhh! xxx

Hang in there Hels, it's worth the wait! Drgomps, you look great, very tidy little bump going on.

Wish me luck ladies first appt tomorrow I better hear the heartbeat :)

good luck kaiecee! let us know how it goes x

Got to see my baby today and the little heartbeat now I can at least relax most wonderful thing :)

kaiecee-congrats!!!! it does help so much don't it! if you can post a pic I love looking lol!

Scan went well yesterday, got to see a very wriggly, tiny baby, with matching teeny heartbeat 3 :cloud9:

They've put me back a week, so now my EDD is Christmas Day, but we go back in 3 weeks, so will get a more accurate date then :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, hope I'm not too late in joining >.<
We got our definate :bfp: on the 15-04-13 & Estimated due date is 17-12-13
I'm so excited to have gotten this far, fingers crossed for sticky beans! This will be my first but long awaited baby! Im 23 & oh is 24... Have my abnormality scan in 9/10days time (depending where in the world you are lol) Anyone else have there scan soon?xx

Scan went well yesterday, got to see a very wriggly, tiny baby, with matching teeny heartbeat 3 :cloud9:

They've put me back a week, so now my EDD is Christmas Day, but we go back in 3 weeks, so will get a more accurate date then :)

Aww congrats <3 Such a cute scan!x

11 weeks today! woohoo! 12 days til scan!

:hi: I'm not sure tbh what group to join, my baby is due 29th November, I got my Bfp on the 23rd of march and this is my third bambino :cloud9:
I thought I was due the 3rd of December, with my youngest daughter I thought I was 3rd sep and they dated me as 26th August and she was 2 weeks late :dohh: so I'm betting this one will be late too.

I had my scan a few days ago and it is pretty awesome that even in 3 yrs the scans can be so much clearer.

Welcome Rose and Blob!

Love seeing all the new ultrasounds!

I'm waiting for my next appointment in five days, when I turn 12 weeks to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again and be so close to second tri!

yaaay for 12days time hels08 <3

Hi blob >.< Mothers Intuition is usually right, do you have a pic of your scan?x

Thanks sugarbeth <3 That is so exciting! I was considering getting an at home doppler but think i'll drive myself mad with worry :haha:

I do but honestly it was pants! She possibly picked the worst possible one :haha: can barely work out its a baby. Nothing even visible to play at guessing boy or girl - so I'm going with boy.

I got a Doppler with my first and I loved it, found the hb on this one at 10 weeks :) so long as you have TONS of patience and you're not a worried I think they are great. With my second I got up for a pee (19 weeks) and blood just poured out of me there was a trail all the way to the bathroom :( because I also have a placenta on the top I don't feel loads of movements. So got the doppler our and found baby no problem, hospital does nothing for you at that stage not even to try and get a hb nothing. Nothing ended up being wrong just a weird bleeding :wacko: but anyway I love mine for that.

Oh, sorry to hear that... I've heard they get really funny with pics at scans or the 20week scan they sometimes don't even offer to tell you the gender & brush it off like its nothing... I hope I don't have someone like that tho... although not sure if I want to know the sex yet anyways :)
Is boy a gut feeling you've had? I've had this feeling since very early on it was a girl, i couldn't even think of a boys name at all & kept dreaming of a baby girl... call me crazy tho :p :haha:
Think I'll definately have to give the doppler a shot, will be nice for my fiance to feel more involved x

I can't believe it we've had the same due date both times 18th dec, then changed to Xmas day when I had an early scan. But I went to see my midwife on weds and she's given me 17-20th dec now. So I'm feeling a bit happier now. Still spooky tho. Must be the Derbyshire air. :hugs:Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->