Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I thought I was going to be put back 4 days but they put me forward 4 days instead :wacko: didn't know whether to argue as I don't want to fight them at the other end when I'm overdue :(

Ah blob I'm so glad I'm not alone... when I was 8weeks pregnant I didnt even realise I took a HUGE block of cheese out the fridge grabbed a knife & kept slicing a piece off.... I ended up eating the whole thing :haha: Definately not good! Does nayone have any tips on how to get rid of this god awful penny taste?! Pleeease, willing to try anything as it's making me feel so ill x P.s. Hope all your lil beans are doing well! <3

sooo......bad day....... :cry: went in thinking all is great to find out that baby died at 9 weeks..... :cry: was not expecting that at all! my mom was with me at least and my husband has been great. going in for a d&c tomorrow...so hard to go through this again....my 3 kids are at my moms for the night and we will tell them tomorrow after the surgery. I think I am going to go get them a kitty...they have been wanting a pet and I think it would be good for all of us...... good luck to the rest of you on the rest of your journey....

so so sorry krissy, this is my worst fear, sounds like you have a great family around you, hope you are back here soon x

try not to worry......I know it is hard not to but just know its like less than a 5% chance at this point...I just have really bad luck!

I forgot to update. But I lost one of my babies. :cry: but have 3 healthy triplets growing.

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/968992_10101829018843403_703726564_n_zps1d7b218a.jpg

drgomps...sorry you lost one of yours...congrats on the 3 healthy ones! and thank you for your thought I appricate them!

Krissy Im so sorry that is all our worst nightmare! I cant imagine what your feeling? Was this at your 12 week scan? So sad it happened to my cousin at her 20week scan last year and shes pregnant again with a healthy buba due any day xxx

So sorry for your loss Krissy :(

I am getting HUGE

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/942916_10101839655322813_212671888_n_zps0283a31a.jpg

thats a lovely bump, im 11 weeks and im only having 1 and im about your size! well i think im having 1, dont know yet lol!

So sorry Krissy. :hugs:

Sorry you lost one of your babies, Dr.Gomps. :hugs:
Your bump is super cute. :)

Oh Krissy I'm so sorry that is horrible :hugs: :hugs:

DrGomps sorry you lost one of your babies :hugs:
Your bump is smaller than mine ha ha I literally went from working out every day so had my nice toned tum back, to fat in a few weeks :lol: madness.

Lola I was so nervous for mine I had to get the hb that morning on the monitor x

Good luck Lola! I'm about to leave for my doctors appointment. Nervous but optimistic!

It's not fair to ask u to drink all that water and then be running late lol bursting for a wee!!!!! Sure u all wanted to know that but I'm so nervous hate all this waiting!!!!

My appointment went great! Everything is on track and we got to hear baby's heartbeat! Heartrate was in the 160's, and I'm 12 weeks today. Having a good day!

I'm somewhere between 10+5 and 11+3 but they had a new machine and basically couldn't work it so going back in 2weeks lol!! All looked good though so we told everyone today been a lovely day!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->