Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

lola- happy to hear all turned out well even they hd a hard time with the machine lol

awww lola thats great, glad everythings ok! 6 days until mine, soooooooooo bloody nervous! x

I had to go to the toilet as my bladder was TOO full seriously I had only drank one small drink too.

Glad scans all went well :flower:

I'm finally starting to actually tell people now, I don't really like telling people for some reason.

Hey mommas and Xmas puds, hows it going? I seem to have got over the yucky sicky stage, though still need my early nights. We booked an early gender scan for 17 weeks, anyone else to excited to wait?

Hey mommas and Xmas puds, hows it going? I seem to have got over the yucky sicky stage, though still need my early nights. We booked an early gender scan for 17 weeks, anyone else to excited to wait?

Me me!! It's on the 20th ill be 16 weeks exactly! I know its really early but want to see baby so bad! Mines with babybond :)

Wow, that's not long at all, any feelings towards what you may be having? Mines 3/7, had to wait a week as we're moving house.
Sorry to hear you're feeling ill again, hope it doesn't stick around long.

Dh is back I'm so happy and had a us and baby is doing good saw it moving around

awww no lola, how long you gonna be in for?

Oh Lola :hugs: Hope you feel better soon x

Wow, that's not long at all, any feelings towards what you may be having? Mines 3/7, had to wait a week as we're moving house.
Sorry to hear you're feeling ill again, hope it doesn't stick around long.

Nope absolutely NO idea what sex it is!! Really weird! I am hoping for a girl as I have a 3 year old boy but obviously just want a healthy baby whatever the sex :) will be amazing to know so early! At least baby will be that little bit bigger when you go for yours :) do you have a feeling about what you're having?

lola85 sorry to hear you're unwell again :( can't imagine how horrible that must be x

Yes it will be exciting :) I think I'm having boys, one of each would be cool but wont hold it against them if they're not lol

Oh silly me you're having twins aren't you! Double the excitement :)

[URL=https://s1211.photobucket.com/user/MrsVDS/media/Chopito_zpsf1764e95.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc422/MrsVDS/Chopito_zpsf1764e95.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Eep I can't wait for mine next Tuesday! Hopefully will get a decent nub picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->