Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Im also always hungry. Even i eat much i will steel feel hungry :blush:

Feeling much exactly same like ipfee812 sayd : ''The thought of food makes me feel sick untill i actually eat it.''

The most i feel is sleepy.. and when M is not sleeping at day time i can only dream of relax :D
Luckily i went to sleep early last night and this morning we slept a little longer which gives me a lot more energy and good mood.

Wish my hubby would come back soon from his travel. Even he's only gone for a week it feels like much longer :kiss:

I'm terrified with a 2.5 year old can't imagine with a 3 month old lol, DS wasn't an 'easy' baby though, I wouldn't say he was difficult but he certainly wasn't sleeping through!! We were still living in our pajamas at 3 months haha.

I don't think I would have wanted another if Riley was a tough baby but all my boys seemed to be really easy but after 3 boys I'm dying to have my girl and I bet she will be harder than all my 3 boys put together lol

No I did breast feeding with my second boy but its so much easier bottle feeding in my opinion

I'm like that later on I want to eat but then I feel sick I'm one of the unlucky ones who by 8 weeks will have morning sickness right up to the day I give birth so I try to enjoy this time and eat I also can't drink milk while pregnant I get sick right away

How many children do you have?

I have 3 boys all together Riley 3 months Aidan 6 years old and Seth 12 years old but the older ones are with my ex and we share custody so I get them on the weekends cause we live far from each other but they help me with Riley they love him so much

I have 3 boys all together Riley 3 months Aidan 6 years old and Seth 12 years old but the older ones are with my ex and we share custody so I get them on the weekends cause we live far from each other but they help me with Riley they love him so much

Ahh lovely names! Fingers crossed for a girl then!?

Yes I'm crossing everything I can for my girl if not dh is in trouble ill try one more time to get her lol I do most of the work with my little ones anyways and dh helps me with everything else cooking cleaning etc but he has his special time with Riley and he's really good with my older boys

Ahh lovely names! Fingers crossed for a girl then!?

I'm sure it will be a girl :-=:awww:

Hey!

Got a surprise bfp yest! guess due 18.12.13

have one boy already, William 11 months.

i got my BFP on 12th April, and going from the first day of my last period im due on the 21st December, it will be our first baby, im 23 and OH is 27, im a nursery nurse and OH works in wholesale.

I was up in the night with AF type cramps I really hope this isn't a sign if things going wrong :( no bleeding so far just cramps.

I was up in the night with AF type cramps I really hope this isn't a sign if things going wrong :( no bleeding so far just cramps.

I've had lots of cramps and niggles, apparently it's totally normal and nothing to worry about (easier said than done huh!) x

I had this a lot with my DS, at one point it was really uncomfortable but he was fine :flower: everything getting ready to be a home for 9 months!

I just been getting cramps since and before i found out so i am sure its fine....
:)

Last pregnancy i had really bad cramps and was a night in the hospital because they where afraid of ectopic pregnancy. So basically when i found out that all is fine i still would be afraid of every small cramp and pain.

So easy to say don't worry, but i'll rather say that then not say at all. :hugs:

I'm getting cramps too but don't remember getting them with DD or DS

I didnt have any with my last pregnancy but I have been told that i was very lucky with first child as i had no symptoms

Only worry if you get bleeding, but even bleeding isn't always a sign of the worst but you should always get bleeding checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->