Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

' My FIL was offering suggestions of baby names at the weekend... the same ones that I said no to when he suggested them for DS1! I think he's trying to get us to use a name that is either from his family or means something to him. Sorry, but we're not naming after one family and not the other.'

Haha bless him, my grandad tried to get my aunties and uncles to name their sons after him by promising them money if they did. He's not been blessed with a nice name however and everyone has always refused.

Starting to eat sour candies and peppermint tea for my morning sickness which I always have straight till the end :(

Haha Cherry Lips :)

There isn't really anything wrong with the names he's suggesting, I just don't like them. One of them is the same as my neighbours dog when I was little, I can't hear that name without thinking of a Yorkshire Terrier lol.
I think DH likes one of the other names, as he mentioned it the other day, but afraid I don't.

Kaiecee - bless you. Hope you feel better soon. Ginger is meant to help, have you tried that? xx

20 weeks today! halfway! woohoo! scan in 2 days!

Jaydee
I can't stomachs ginger I hate the taste

For mummys in the UK mothercare has some good offers on at the moment! I just ordered an anglecare monitor and tommee tippee steriliser starter set and saved £120 (half price) including free delivery ... might be worth a look!

scan went well, everythings perfect, and its little girl number 3 for us!

Congrats Hels :)
Thanks for the heads up lola, kiddicare has an amazing sale at the moment too, half price cots, matresses etc then another 10% off if you're buying 2 or more items in the nursery department and free next day delivery.

Congratulations on your 3rd princess Hels xx:hugs:

Mamas and papas sale finishes on Sunday, we ordered our stuff on weds, gt all furniture, bedding, mobile, light fitting, rug and oodles of other bits and saved over £500!!!!!!
:hugs:Xx

The only thing I will need really is another bed for Riley who right now is 6 months so that the crib can go to the new baby :)

I need a new buggy and car seat, ours went mouldy :-(

In Canada it's so expensive for any car seat

Think I felt baby kick for first time! I was lay in bed last night and I could feel a weird sensation under my belly button like a 'popping' so I applied alittle pressure to see what it was and felt a strong 'kick' then felt it again in a different place alittle later! Definitely not gas lol so must be baby?

yep thats baby lola! you can normally feel more when you press down! congrats! its an amazing feeling!

yep thats baby lola! you can normally feel more when you press down! congrats! its an amazing feeling!

Yay! Thanks I thought I was imagining it haha! Got my scan tomorrow so it's nice to know he/she is wriggling around in there! X

awww fantastic, give it a few weeks and youll not have to press down to feel harder movements itll just boot you! lol! hope your scan goes well, are you finding out the sex???
weve decided on a name, as she is our little christmas baby we are going to call her Holly xxx

Awwww that's lovely!!! I wanted holly for a girl but sounds daft with our surname lol so hubby said no!
Hopefully we will find out the sex tomorrow can't wait to see baby again! I think it's a girl and hubby thinks its a boy so loser buys dinner 😉

haha then i hope its a girl for you so he ends up spending his money! hahaha x

I still feel movements really low it's weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back