Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Aww yey Lola for feeling baby its amazing isnt it! Hope ur scan goes well tomorrow :)
Hels i like Holly and a nice touch for christmas :)

I've actually done housework for the most part of today, pre pregnancy i used to do a little every evening when DS in bed to keep on top of it as i like a tidy home, but my house has been such a messy tip the past few months as im so tired! Feels good now its done but sure my energy will go again!!
Anyone else feel "hungover" every single morning? really starting to get me down! Takes me about 2 hours to wake up!!

awww yay! dinner on hubs then! congrats x

Yet congrats!
I like the name Holly too, would have been on my shortlist if this one was a girl

Anyone find out the gender of their baby? I find out next week Wednesday. I'm so excited!

I find out on Wednesday! Soooo excited!

We find out next Friday but not until 3:30! It's going to drive me mad waiting until the afternoon, but I'm finishing work at 2:00 and don't have to go back until Saturday. So we are going shopping straight after yayyyyy xx:hugs:

Good luck ladies

Come on ladies, lets see those beautiful half way bumps :D
For those on mobile and are unsure how to add a picture, go to 'go advanced' below the reply box, then 'manage attachments'.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
That's a very tidy little bump you've got there.
Here's mine from yesterday (21w5d) please excuse the pjs!...

Attachments

• IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Im jealous of your bumps! They are so perfect and neat, mines got a big fat layer of flab over it! Waaaah !

Scan on Monday to get better pics :) at least get to seem lo again

My bump, looks very veiny this morning
:haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics