Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

ahh, I love the bump pictures. Can't wait to see what they look like near the end.

Well I'm hoping I don't get any bigger in the next 3 weeks. I'm a bridesmaid on 24th August and I went for my dress fitting y'day and the lady said if I get much bigger the dress won't fit!
Luckily the dress was big for me when we got it before I was pregnant. So fingers xed I don't grow to much or I may have to borrow my friends Spanx shorts for a few hrs for the photos.
Xx:hugs:

This was mine at 20 weeks.. it's grown a bit since then though....

Does anyone else find that random things make their baby kick? Mine seems to be decaf coffee! I thought I had switched to decaf so baby stayed calmer lol

Attachments

• 20130719_073338.jpg
    20130719_073338.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
You're due the same day as me JayDee :)
Can see a teeny bump there, but like you said, they start growing like crazy after 20 weeks.

eek!!! scan tomorrow at 9am (french time!) i am sooooo excited i feel sick!! finally find out if its a boy or girl yey!!!

[URL=https://s1230.photobucket.com/user/Jennifer_Keens-Soper/media/jenbump.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/Jennifer_Keens-Soper/jenbump.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

bump at 22w

Ipfee, you're the same day too! You must be excited, let us know what they are :)

will do plus a pic :) kandidancer , any gut feeling for gender?? i'm feeling boy but have no preference, so exciting to find out..finally!!

and cherrylips according to our tickers , we are both 22w4D! :)

will do plus a pic :) kandidancer , any gut feeling for gender?? i'm feeling boy but have no preference, so exciting to find out..finally!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow. I've no preference on gender, I'm swaying towards a girl but I think that because everyone says that I will have a girl. My OH thinks boy. He's bought football nets and a ball. I'm sure he thinks it's going to come out talking and walking, he looked gutted when I said the baby wont need them until a year or so.
I'm getting excited my scan is 3:30 uk time. So time will pass soooooo slow tomorrow, I'm sure I won't be able to sleep (even more than normal lol) xx:hugs:

I'm team blue! Found out yesterday <3

Congratulations Amy is your due date still the 22nd?
I'm hoping they bring mine forward a bit xx:hugs:

Woo another team blue, congrats Amy.
Hope your scan goes well and you can find out Kandidancer.

Woo another team blue, congrats Amy.
Hope your scan goes well and you can find out Kandidancer.

Thanks me too. Last time the baby was a bit naughty and kept bouncing around so hopefully after a morning running around at work it'll be a bit more chilled out xx:hugs:

Still the 22nd, measuring bang on! Got admitted again with Hyperemesis but am home now! Mental couple of days!

Awww bless you. Glad baby is well, hope you're better soon Hun xx:hugs:

oooo good luck with you scans ladies! 4am this morning i got woke up with this little girly kicking the heck out of me! at first i wasnt happy as i was sooooooo tired but then i swayed towards, ''oh my thats brilliant''! the strongest her kicks have been so far! tired now tho....................

And its a .......girl! So happy! Cant wait to hear your news kandidancer x

Cherry lips - 8th Dec. Less than 4 calendar months now :)
Been to see my friend's newborn today.... Awe cutie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->