Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Oh yes its the 9th today isn't it! Though mine will almost certainly be born in nov...
Congrats on your :pink: ipfee, I wonder what kandidancer is expecting...
Is your lo always more active at night hels?

Congrats in all the blue and pink bumps! I put in for annual leave before I start mat leaves seems mental to be planning that already!
A few nights this week I've been woken up by my tummy going really tight and hard with very a mild (if any) pain could it be Brixton hicks already?

Hi ladies, been for our scan today and we are having ...................
A naughty little girl!
She would not cooperate at all. She has her head down and her back and arse towards the front. I didn't bother with the photo as I didn't want to show friends and family my baby girls ass.
I'm going back on the 20th August for another scan, so fingers xed we get the measurements. We're calling her Darcie, and we've been to Meadowhall and got lots of pink things xx:hugs:

Lola, I've been getting them for a while now - defo sounds like BH!
Congrats Kanidancer, so exciting to start buying gender specific things!

lovely name kandi! i keep thinking of going to meadowhall but im scared ill spend hours and hours in there and buy everything in sight!

lovely name kandi! i keep thinking of going to meadowhall but im scared ill spend hours and hours in there and buy everything in sight!

We didn't leave hospital til 5, so we limited ourselves to 4 shops then have some tea. Although in them farty few hours we spent over £200!!!!!!!
I'm waiting til September then going again tho.... I dread to think how much I will spend then. Xx:hugs:

You can get braxton Hicks from 16 weeks but most people don't feel them till later on (doesn't mean they don't have them though).
Congrats on all the pink and blues everyone, and those staying yellow or green or any other non-gender related colour :)

Congrats kandidancer! Before i found out i was like "im not too keen on pink' as i thought it could be a boy...but now i know its a girl i'm insanely pulled to anything pink, purple and sparkly! Haha! Think i experienced braxton hicks for first time yesterday but not sure.. one side of bump went really hard and like sharp stitch feeling, only lasted a few minutes.. now comes names deciding!

:wave: My name is Clair.

I got my :bfp: on 3rd May and I'm due our second on Christmas Eve :flower:

Welcome Clair :) congratulations on your Christmas Eve baby!

Yey congrats on the girls!! We need to get a tally going or something with what we are having! I cant keep up. Hello Clair what a lovely time to be due :) I love that we're all having Christmas babies!
I had energy for about a week but its gone now and im back to feeling really tired again wah :( My baby girl actually keeps me awake at night too cause shes so active!! Can anyone else feel feet yet? I can and love it when i get a foot slide around under my hand!

Thank you both!
Tbh I hope I go early or late by a week, too close to Christmas for my liking :haha:

No feet yet thank god! My son used to jam his under my ribs and it was agony :dohh: Lots and lots of kicks though! :flower:

Yey congrats on the girls!! We need to get a tally going or something with what we are having! I cant keep up. Hello Clair what a lovely time to be due :) I love that we're all having Christmas babies!
I had energy for about a week but its gone now and im back to feeling really tired again wah :( My baby girl actually keeps me awake at night too cause shes so active!! Can anyone else feel feet yet? I can and love it when i get a foot slide around under my hand!

Welcome Clair!
Sobroody Im jealous you can feel feet!!!! My little ladys kicks are definitely getting stronger and DH can now feel them more. Shes got abit of a routine going now too and although more active at night shes not keeping me awake yet! Although Im starting to get a dull lower back pain think its time for a pregnancy pillow!
Weve decided to call her Amelia :cloud9:

When I get on my laptop I'll change the first post to include pink, blue, and yellow bumps and updated EDDs :)

Hi Clair
My first was due 20th Dec but kept us waiting till 30th - I had my legs well and truly crossed on Christmas Day lol although healthy baby is all that matters really...

I can feel boney bits but I've never been able to tell hands from feet, I guess feet feel more boney, I don't know.

My little monkey decided to kiuck or punch or whatever my cervix at 4am this morning, that was soooo much fun!!!!

Amelia is such a pretty name, Lola!

Amy - that'll be great! I'd love to be able to see who is having what and when!

I can't believe how strong my baby is already. My daughter was active, but I think this little boy is even more active. He's constantly moving around in there, and strong enough to kick my hand off of my belly or anything that might be near my belly. It's so strange to already see my belly look like ocean waves when he gets really worked up! lol. And yet, DH has still not felt him a single time! Every time I grab his hand to feel, baby goes completely still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->