Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Everything is ordered for the nursery, just got to wait til November for it to be delivered. I keep walking into her room and looking through her stuff it drives my OH crazy. But I just want the room to be done, so there's one less thing to sort out before Xmas/ due date xx:hugs:

I've had the nursery done for a month or so, just need a breast pump, car seats and a top changer and we're ready to go.

Wow, super organised! We still need a steriliser, bottles, blankets, dummies, cot mattress, changing bag, bouncy chair, and mattress protectors/fitted sheets!
I'll be happy once I've got the mattress, steriliser, and bouncy chair, though. The rest is little stuff I can just pick up at the supermarket!

I have half of my hospital bag all ready, I have the clothing washed and folded in the drawers, the bedding set up, I have the swings back from the basement, I started my stash of diapers, and I bought pretty much everything I need besides getting a wombie.

All I need to work on is cleaning up the nursery. It still has stuff in there that doesn't belong that I'm sorting through and finding new places for.

Wow I totally forgot about this thread! I joined this at 7 weeks pregnant! Im now 26 weeks, how crazy!!

Hope you're all well :)

We all seem pretty organised :) think its part of the nesting!! My pram came today i LOVE it! Sooo excited. It was quite cute actually as this morn i got an email saying it was coming today so i excitedly screeched that it was coming to my OH and my 3yo said "is the baby coming today too?" Bless him, he keeps asking when she's going to come out of my belly, think he's more impatient than me :)

Lola i completely see where you're coming from, don't know why they can't just give it to you now or measure it at least :'( would drive me mad that!

That's sweet sobroody, is he excited?
Can't believe I'm in third tri now and have no longer than 11 weeks to go at the very latest!

That's sweet sobroody, is he excited?
Can't believe I'm in third tri now and have no longer than 11 weeks to go at the very latest!

Yep he seems very excited! I'm worried about what he'll be like when she's actually here but sure everything will fall into place in time.

Wow that's a fab way to look at it, will you be having them naturally or c-section (no idea what happens with twinnies sorry!)
I keep thinking i've got 15 weeks max, which is soooo long still.

3 years seems like a pretty ideal age gap, I'm sure he'll adore her :)
I've got a 50/50 chance of a csec, but they don't let you go past 38 weeks with twins (its the eqiv of being 42 weeks with a singleton)
Did you go overdue with your ds?

Must be great to know you wont be going over due cherry especially with twins!!!
I've got my 25week check this week...anything I need to know/expect? X

Yes that's true, although I hope they stay in there as long as possible. Who knows, a few of you might still beat me to it lol my 24 week appointment was just blood pressure, weight, blood and urine tests, nothing exciting really but I've read some clinics listen to the heartbeat and measure your bump as well.

I think he will based on what he's like with my neice :) We did want a closer gap but it didn't happen that way but the more I think of it 3 years is better, he's just started pre school (much to his horror at the moment!) so it will be nice to have time alone with her without feeling too guilty.

Lola i had mine at 24 weeks and she just did my bp and had a quick listen of heartbeat. She then asked a few questions about how i was feeling and i said pretty crappy got no get up and go, don't feel like me etc and it ended up with her asking me a load more, i could tell she was a bit concerned but i felt so much better after offloading! I said i thought it was just normal tiredness and she said its not normal to feel like that but i don't sound depressed but she going to keep an eye on me. Aaah felt a bit of a hormonal wreck! I go back this week for bloods and i must say i feel so much better just from the advice she gave me which was to go on brisk walks regularly, push myself to get motivated and eat healthily.
Apparently lots of women can feel like that just due to hormones and it goes after the baby is born but sometimes it can turn into postnatal depression so i really want to work hard to avoid that.

Thanks ladies all was good! Can anyone in the uk tell me when I get my mat b1 form and who from? X

You should have got it at your 24 week appointment from your midwife. Give her a ring, I had to remind mine as I was leaving that I needed it. You do need it ASAP though, you need to inform work of your maternity leave date by the 15th week before the week your baby is due...for me that September 14th, so will be September 13th for you! Xx

Same here, I had to ask for it at my 24 week appointment but you can get it from your doctor aswell. Anyone know how long it takes to get a reply?

Ohhhh, I'm not sure, not much more than a couple of weeks I'd imagine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->