Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

It seems worth it from what I've read so I'll sort something out soon but I don't really like that it hasn't been clinically tested on pregnant women before, never mind I'm sure it will be fine! :)

Yea i find it a bit strange also! In the leaflet i had it said its similar to the one given in america and thats been tested in pregnancy and all good, but i thought, similar is NOT the same!

Hmm, I wonder how they would make the vaccine to be similar but not the same? :shrug: Anywho, I had mine with dd after she was born; dh got it too.

The leaves are starting to change colors were I am! Is it really coming to be the end of September?

Anyone else have really bad heartburn I feel like I'm dying

Yep I get it too, the only way I can get rid of it is to nibble on a biscuit and I mean nibble! Takes me about 10 mins to eat it but after I'm fine. Well... Til the next bout I get xx:hugs:

I can't believe its autumn already. I stupidly tried to fit in last years winter coat the other day lol think I need to go shopping again.

For uk ladies...amazon have a good deal on nappies at the moment new born size 74 for £5.55. Just bought 148 nappies, 12packs of 52wipes and 400 nappy sacks for £25

I'm prescribed Zantac for the heartburn and its really killings everyday

I haven't posted in here in ages!

I'm in Trird Tri tomorrow!! :wacko: :happydance:

SPD is worse than 37 weeks+ with LO, having bad sciatica, lots of stretching and I can barely breathe.... :haha:

Anyone else still have morning sickness I still have it a couple times a day which sucks

One of my friends has been sick almost constantly throughout her pregnancy.
I know I am really lucky that it's never been something I've suffered from. Baby has decided kicking the bed when I lay on either side to sleep is a good idea though, nice to know he's OK but wish he'd do it during the day instead lol

My back feels awful, like it's burning and I have a baby up in my ribs.. Sooo uncomfy tonight!

My back feels awful, like it's burning and I have a baby up in my ribs.. Sooo uncomfy tonight!

I get this but only when I sit down it drives me mad! I have to kneel on the floor and lean on the sofa otherwise I've just got feet in my ribs....move your legs child!!!!!!
How's everyone getting on? I seem to have gained ALOT of fat on my hips :( not impressed lol!

I've been getting tight ribs too, y'day I was kneeling on the floor for a few mins then all was well. Today she won't stop moving, I think she's having a party. My belly is still nicely round but loads bigger. And i went to visit my mum and she said don't you look lively with your little round face. Was not impressed xx:hugs:

hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me popping in here quickly! I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck as you reach the final stages of your pregnancy! I had a December baby last year and I remember getting to this point and thinking it still felt like forever until I was going to see my baby. Now here I am a year later and thinking 'where did the time go?!'

I hope none of you get TOO uncomfortable and that your labour & deliveries go well.

I'm still sick!! Started maternity leave though, which is nice although early! Just fed up of the whole pregnancy thing now, I wish the next 2 months would go by overnight...I just want my baby now!

I started maternity leave last Monday. Last week me and OH did a huge spring clean from top to bottom even the loft. Then the nursery furniture came, so now I've nothing to do. No nursery to sort, all her clothes are washed and put away. I'm just waiting for baby too. These 10 weeks are going to drag for me. Xx:hugs:

I can't wait to start mat leave! Only 5 weeks to go! Although gutted found out yesterday DH is going away for min 6months 8weeks after baby is due so hoping she comes on time so we get more time together!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->