Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I can't wait to start mat leave! Only 5 weeks to go! Although gutted found out yesterday DH is going away for min 6months 8weeks after baby is due so hoping she comes on time so we get more time together!!!

Well that's crappy news that your DH is going away. Fingers xed she comes a couple of days early for you both xx:hugs:

Thanks me too! Having abit of a crappy week so far lol!
Found a lump under my armpit a few months ago and put it down to glands/breast tissue etc but its still there and more prominent and rubs/irritates me occasionally so thought I'd get it checked out. They aren't sure what it is so had to have a full breast examination too but that was all ok. They want to leave it for another month and if its still there I've got to go back to gp and in meantime I've got to do daily breast checks to see if anything changes. I really don't think it's anything serious but was expecting 'its fine just a gland' so bothered me abit that its not BUT atleast they are keeping an eye on it either way.

Oh sweetie :( sounds like you're having a crappy time of it :( that's really sucky about OH going away, hope little miss comes on time for you!
That must be pretty scary with the lump, but I'm sure if it was bad then they would have taken a sample and done a biopsy there and then. It might be nothing but definitely worth keeping your eye on. Hugs to you hun xx

Yeah I'm sure it's nothing it was a new junior GP so I'm sure she's just being thorough and cautious which is better than being fobbed off with its nothing lol!

Going for a u/s tomorrow to check placenta and baby weight :)

Been having loads of painful BH contractions the last few days. Guess third tri has truly hit now! I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow and it's finally starting to become real that we're having another baby!

Apologies In advance for being crude or maybe a bit TMI, but is anyone getting vibrations there. Today I've had maybe 5 or 6 vibrations in my bits and then a couple on my inner thighs. I don't know what it is or whether it is normal. It doesn't last long maybe 5 seconds but it just seems weird. Xx:hugs:

placenta is too closr to cervix will be checked again in 2 weeks

I had a placenta scan this week too. It's at the front and a small amount is more attached than it should be but didn't sound like a big deal.
Baby is breech! Seems to be very active so maybe he'll move round soon....

Not getting contractions but I'm getting an alarming amount of 'leakage' and cramp like pains :/ gonna give it a few hours and see if it calms down, it woke me up this morning!

Not getting contractions but I'm getting an alarming amount of 'leakage' and cramp like pains :/ gonna give it a few hours and see if it calms down, it woke me up this morning!

Maybe phone your midwife and see what she says Hun xx:hugs:

I never know whether to ring the mw or pregnancy assesment - thinking about it, I don't even have a phone number for the mw! I'll give the assesment unit a ring if it doesn't ease off in an hour :)

Sometimes I get a feeling that I'm not sure is right or wrong and I'm tempted to phone midwife but then I think if I phoned her every time I question anything I'd be on the phone all day to her. My heartburn has stopped at night thankfully, now tho I get it between 11:00-3:00 what joy xx:hugs:

How are you Amy?
Kandidancer I know what you mean about heartburn! I've found angel delight is pretty much the only thing except meds that helps mine and that's the yummy excuse I'm sticking too!!!! 😉

I'm ok - been out worth my Dad today so had my mind taken off any pains, seems to have done the trick, maybe I just overdid it yesterday (walked a mile or so in to town and walked around for a few hours then back again). How is everyone?

Feel like crap, I've had stabbing pains in my vagina for over a hour now, and I think my baby is pushing my cervix aswell. Don't want to disturb OH he's got work today plus he will panic and drive us to hospital. Plus I've got really bad heartburn too, so I'm lay on sofa feeling sorry for myself. Pointless rant really. Also my arm is still lumpy, hot and itchy from the whooping cough vaccine I had this Wednesday should I be concerned over that? Xx:hugs:

We just moved and have about a month to get everything done but with these contractions are so bad makes it hard to do anything starting to stress a little

Hey ladies how are you all? Not been on this thread for aaaages, need to catch up!
We are due NEXT month aaaaah scary and exciting!!! I've got 2 more weeks of work to go, id like at least a week off to rest then hope baby comes on time :)

November 1st is so exciting! I love knowing that now it's NEXT month! Just 6 weeks left for me until the due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->