Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Yeah just scared me as it was different to the cramps I have been getting and intense enough to wake me but seems to have gone this morning....going to be a long 6weeks before we hit 12weeks! Glad I've got an early scan at 8weeks!

I remember being bowled over in pain at about 7 weeks pregnant with DS, it was scary. first tri is the worst, I had a bit of bleeding with him last time as well but I am guessing that won't qualify me for an early scan this time.

It might do! We've paid for early scan just to put our minds at rest as previously had m/c

I didn't know either that you can have an early scan, I might enquire about one of them. I don't know if I'm getting symptoms or not, every few hours I get a niggle or fluttering in my tummy, but I don't know if that's mind over matter. Also for 3 days now I have felt ridiculously sick between 12:00-1300 y'day I was at the supermarket and I had to rush to the freezer aisle to cool down and get away from the crowds. And I never feel hungry either. I hope I don't get morning sickness, eurgh. :flower:

We paid for a gender scan last time, but we got 3 early scans in first tri from the NHS as they were monitoring a hematoma. I can't imagine going through a pregnancy this time waiting until the 12 week scan :/

I didn't know either that you can have an early scan, I might enquire about one of them. I don't know if I'm getting symptoms or not, every few hours I get a niggle or fluttering in my tummy, but I don't know if that's mind over matter. Also for 3 days now I have felt ridiculously sick between 12:00-1300 y'day I was at the supermarket and I had to rush to the freezer aisle to cool down and get away from the crowds. And I never feel hungry either. I hope I don't get morning sickness, eurgh. :flower:

Good luck :flower:

Good luck :flower:

Thanks and good luck to you too xx:hugs:

Hi ladies!

I got my :bfp: April 9th, and I'm due December 22nd. This was my 2nd cycle ttc #2. Had a loss is November, so I hope this is our rainbow. Our names are Selina Grace and Tobias Christopher.

Hi ladies!

I got my :bfp: April 9th, and I'm due December 22nd. This was my 2nd cycle ttc #2. Had a loss is November, so I hope this is our rainbow. Our names are Selina Grace and Tobias Christopher.

Hi there! we found out on the same day! congrats!!

hi girls sorry if I haven't been posting ive been taken down with food poisioning and I feel dreaful

congrats mouse_chicky!

My dr's office does early scans ~ 6 weeks as standard to determine viability. With DD I had 2 early scans, because they couldn't find a heartbeat at the first one, scared the crap out of me, but it was cool seeing my daughter grow from a dot to a baby!
I also had 2 private 3D scans, one to determine gender at 16 weeks and one around 27 weeks to see her face.
And then a scan at 12, 20 and 35 weeks. :D

Hi, please can I be added, expected due date 15th dec.

Thanks

Any of you girls in uk been to see gp yet?

Hi Lola, no not been to see my gp yet, I'm waiting for my scan on Fri when I'd be 5 weeks 5 days to check everything is ok first. Do you know at how many weeks you are before first midwife appointment?

I'm just going to tell dr. I'm not sure when I got pregnant and he/she will send me to do one
I have to call Monday for an appointment

As for cramps and spotting I had that for Riley all the way up to 12 weeks the spotting was only after dtd so dr. Said it was probably an irritation to my cervix once since I found out this time I had the tinyiest spot of pink super light and nothing now so ill try no to panick but they say that and cramping is normal for first trimester

Hi Lola, no not been to see my gp yet, I'm waiting for my scan on Fri when I'd be 5 weeks 5 days to check everything is ok first. Do you know at how many weeks you are before first midwife appointment?

No idea don't think you see midwife till around 10-12weeks? My mates a midwife ill ask her! I'm going to see dr on 25th April so ill be 7 weeks then just wondered if they actually do anything! X

I won't be making a doctors appointment until 6 weeks, which I assume they will then pass me on to the midwives but I don't expect to see them until 10 ish weeks.

It varies by area but with my first I had my booking in appointment around 10 weeks. The GP won't do anything, will literally say congrats, il pass your details to the midwives, see ya!

Hi ladies I have a Christmas pud in the oven :D
LMP 27/2/13
BFP 30/3/13
EDD 4/12/13

If we are having a girl we would call her Annabelle Rose or Aurora Violet
If it's a little boy he will be called Jessie Dean :)

H&H 9 months ladies :)

PS) I saw the midwife at exactly 6 weeks, I just rang them up and luckily they fit me in that day because they were quiet. Last time I didnt get seen till 9 weeks.

I saw GP with DD at 6 weeks and was referred to midwife a week or so later for booking appointment. With DS I just phoned and asked for a booking appointment with the Midwife, I was about 7 or 8 weeks I think. Pointless seeing the GP, mine just said "Congratulations but I don't deal with pregnant women" lol!

I had a scan at just before 6 weeks too, I had my first midwife appointment at 7 weeks, and have my booking appointment I think at 9 weeks but still need to confirm the date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->