Christmas Shopping

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

MY HUSBAND IS OUT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND HAS BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE!!!!!WOW AND IT IS NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS EVE THIS TIME. :cry: HE IS GROWING UP!

:rain: He is still gone......... :yipee:

BETTER COME HOME WITH SOME GOOD BAGS FROM VICTORIA SECRETS..... :lol:

LOL @ hes growing up!!!

I'm a little looking forward to Christmas this year - I'm not usually :?

Wish it was mine Suz.

Its my birthday a week today and nothing to hint he has me anything so far.

Mind you there is a shell garage near us - he will probably nip there the day before. :lol:

I understand about not being excited about christmas. My husband and I met in 1999. That was a great christmas. Ever since then, Christmas has sucked we never had any money or we were not getting along very well. Everything has changed this year. We are doing well and we have finally figured out our problems and are deeply in love. This will be a very good christmas. :lol:

That is lovely Suz you enjoy every minute of it. :D

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ HE IS STILL OUT :shock: :shock: Is this normal for a Guy?

:evil: He better not beeeeeeeeeeeeee..............NOT WITHOUT MEEEEE :twisted:

He told me not to go into one of the cabients in our garage.........SHOULD I PEEK.....He is not here right now.......The temptation.........I will behave... :cry:

That would not be right.....Wait a minute.... I told him my forbiden cabinet.......Do you think he has looked? :shock: :shock:

Hope not an don;t listen to him DON'T look :(

I would have!

Tam's a nightmare she asked for clues about her pressies, I give her clues and she gets annoyed when she know what she's getting.

I say if u don't wanna know, don't ask!

LOL Ive had clues but I'm none the wiser :lol:

I like suprises but usualy figure it out when feeling the present before I unwrap it....What can I say....I HAVE A GIFT :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->