Christmas snacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EcoMama

Reaction score
What do you like as nibbles around the christmas season (not just on the big day!)?

I'm doing my grocery shop soon and looking for inspiration :)

I usually have lindt chocs, pretzls, stilton, and port in for eve snacks.

I have to have those tiny cheese biscuits shapes (square, diamonds etc)
Dont know what they are called but are always supermarkets own brand?.
And also have to have nuts in shells to crack x

Twiglets, nuts and pretzels always go down well. Hone made fudge, biscuits or mincepies. I also get those cheese biscuits as the kids love them.

AAnother favourite of me and hubby is to buy the frozen party snacks and have them while watching a movie lol.

I looooove chip'n' dip (has tk be walkers crunchy cheese and onion and the real value 4 pack dips). But im on a diet so im gonna avoid it this year. Im gutted 😭

Ooh, great ideas! Thanks :).... I forgot we get nuts and a nut cracker,always catch by bloody finger though! :wacko:

Pigs in blankets, garlic bread, cocktail sausages, Pringles, jalapeño poppers, Quality Street

Nuts, pretzels, cheeses and crackers, the random shape savoury snacks mentioned above, various dips, breadsticks.
Celebrations/roses or any other chocolate tin, Ferrero rocher and Terry's chocolate orange.
Those are the main things that I always get. Yum!

Crisps and dips, all sorts of chocolates, party foods like mozzarella dippers, mini pizzas, nachos. Xx

Oh yes! Chocolate orange! Essential part of Christmas!

Got to have a tin of Celebrations on the go through Christmas! We always had Pringles (only time of the year my mother would buy them!) and things like sausage rolls, mini sausages, scotch eggs etc..

I make a cheese ball to snack on and a fresh apple cake. I'll also be making thumbprint cookies, fudge and m&m cookies.

Thanjs everyone :).... Must get some of those little cheese cracker snacks! I remember a few yrs ago asda did some nice sour cream ones :)
I'm also going to make mince pies :)

Sour cream and onion pringles, chilli nuts, m&s shortbread biccies and ferrero raffaelo! Delish

We always have Pringles in different flavours, various nuts, Bombay mix, special cheeses and crackers, tins of chocs, choc orange, after eights.

We get the party food in and have a night of pick n mix tea between Christmas and new year.

Nuts, pretzels, mince pies, cheese and crackers, match makers, chocolate oranges.

Pringles
Kettle chips
Lindt chocolates
Victoria biscuit tin
The german iced gingerbread biscuits (cant remember the proper name)
Chocolate orange
dips
Mince pies
Cheese and crackers
melba toast and pate
party food like mini pizza, chicken wings, hot sausage rolls etc

gah im hungry now! :haha:

Mint match makers are a must
Turkish delight
Pretzels
Kettle crisps
Nice cheese like brie
Cadburys chocolate biscuits

Danish butter cookies!

Baileys
cheese and crackers
Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes
hot cocoa
DH likes to have summer sausage

Choc orange which are 99p in Lidl by the way. Picked mine up today.

Got usual chocs too roses etc

Nuts
Nachos
Dips
Mozzerella dippers
Bread sticks
Crackers
Cheese board
Grapes
Scotch eggs - homemade
Crisps
Party food.